- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An attractive ground floor apartment in a modern complex in the heart of the seaside village of Benllech, on picturesque Anglesey.
This modern, stylish Benllech self-catering apartment has been tastefully furnished and decorated and offers a light, airy sitting room with patio doors, enjoying views over the village and across to the Irish Sea.
With a well-equipped and fully-fitted kitchen, which also boasts beach and sea views, a breakfast table and separate dining table, and three bedrooms with TV and DVD, this Benllech holiday apartment has everything you will need for an enjoyable family holiday on Anglesey.
The master bedroom boasts a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room for added comfort.
A minute's stroll from this Benllech self-catering apartment brings you to the town centre, with a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Take a walk down the hill and you will find wide sandy beaches leading to coastal paths and private coves.
With a fine variety of attractions in this lovely area, this Benllech holiday apartment provides an ideal base for a most enjoyable holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast table, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, 4 x TVs (one with full Sky), DVDs, radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars in private car park
- Shared front lawn with private bistro table on patio
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The bunk room is an internal room with no natural light
- Note: Max
- 6 people.
- “Stayed here twice a year for last couple of years great location & views, apartment spotless owner cant do enough to help....”
- “I stayed here at the end of November to relax from my stressful job managing a public house. The apartment is beautiful, clean, spacious and well maintained. Great location, couldn't have asked for more!!”
- “Easy to find, great views, clean and tidy.”
- “Firstly I had no trouble finding the apartment, private parking off of the main road. The apartment was clean neat and tidy when I arrived which is a must for me as a bit of a clean freak. Views were great and loved the outside area and table as the weather was great too. Has all of the utilities one might need and Sky TV to top it off. Had a great time, highly recommended.”
- “Lovely,relaxing place to stay.”
- “We stayed at this apartment with our family of four adults and one child in December and we are looking forward to go back soon. We found it very clean and spacious, warm and welcoming keeping everyone happy (having sky TV and internet access plus more). With a sea view and great location to visit Anglesey’s attractions We had a great time Thanks”
- “Loverly apartment, great location and views. Full sky package and wi very useful if weather is bad. Friendly owner .”
- “This was a well appointed first class apartment, the owner met us in arrival and went through everything. After staying here for a week we will go back to this property as it was excellent in all aspects. Private parking a plus, easy to unload - load etc thank you”
- “This apartment was excellent it ticked all our boxes. and was very well situated for shops and beach we thoroughly enjoyed our week there and would certainly go there again.”
- “A lovely modern apartment which made a good base to see the island. It was close to amenities.”
- “A good apartment in an excellent location in the village, with great views.”
- “This property was perfect for us and our 4 children. It was very modern, clean and had everything we needed. A really good 'home from home' in a really accessible area, only a 5 minute walk from the beach and a 2 minute walk from a mini supermarket. The owner was really friendly and helpful. We'd definitely recommend it and consider visiting again.”
- “A home from home with fabulous views. Very comfortable with local shops very close by and the local beach was a short drive and dog friendly. A very clean apartment - had it all including Sky movies!”
- “Very spacious, clean, modern apartment. Had off road private parking, good views of the beach from front window and in an ideal location for shopping and eateries. Ideal for all age groups on holiday.”
- “Beach View is a beautiful, warm and modern apartment. Well located and very nicely presented.”
- “We really enjoyed our stay at this property. Close to the amenities, a good view of the sea and only a short walk to the beach. Excellent!”
- “Clean, spacious, well appointed family accommodation located close to the beach and local amenities. Attention to detail with the provision of a hair dryer, ironing facilities, umbrellas, sky television, selection of games and lots of local attraction information. The recommendation to eat at The Beachcomber proved to be top quality food, generous portions and good value for money in a family friendly pub.”
- “This was a great location and superb holiday property. A truly fantastic base for our holiday. Will surely use again. The price was an influence at this time of year as well as being able to take our 11 year old Labrador to the property.”
- “Accommodation was very nice and a high standard. Nice lounge and friendly owner.”
- “The view was a treat and we enjoyed just being able to walk to the seaside and going along the coastal path.”
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.