- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
A whitewashed, detached bungalow, situated in a quiet residential area on the edge of Benllech, just half a mile from its sandy beach. This light and airy Benllech bungalow offers well-equipped, welcoming accommodation, perfect for couples or friends looking for a seaside escape. With a comfortable sitting room with leather seats and a cosy open fire, an intimate dining area, practical, fitted kitchen, and two good-sized bedrooms, there is everything you will need for a great holiday. The enclosed rear garden at this Benllech cottage is great for dining alfresco and relaxing after a day on the beach, and there is ample storage in the garage for watercraft or mountain bikes. The region is renowned for its excellent sandy beach and safe swimming, as well as providing wonderful scenic walks along the Anglesey Coastal Path. Visit medieval castles, lighthouses and National Trust properties, or just spend an afternoon browsing the local shops and gift stores. This Benllech bungalow makes an ideal base for a memorable holiday, at any time of the year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Separate WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire, open fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, CD/radio/iPod dock, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure garage for bikes/canoes etc
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Large sandy beach 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “comfortable,relaxing,home from home.”
- “We really enjoyed our stay at Breeze Hill, the bungalow was very clean and comfortable, situated in a convenient corner of anglesey making it easy to get to any part of the island, there are some very recommendable eating places particularly The Bull just up the road for a lovely carvery, the owner Mrs Scott-Smith was very charming and friendly, we would certainly return in the near future. Excellent.”
- “Breezey Hill”
- “Comfortable, clean and well equipped. Enjoyed the log fire! Good access to walks and some local eateries and supermarkets. Owner was pleasant and helpful - also nice books and maps available.”
- “The cottage was cosy and comfortable and located on a quiet road close to the the centre of Benlech village. It had everything we wanted for a relaxing holiday in a beautiful area of the UK.”
- “The cosy and private nature of the bungalow on a very well kept estate. The ability to be able walk to Benllech's lovely beach and Red Wharf Bay.”
- “Cosy bungalow, lovely garden.”
- “Extremely clean and comfortable accommodation. The owner was very friendly and helpful, any requests we had were dealt with. In a good location to explore the island and some good local facilities, for example; restaurants and good butchers.”
- “Breeze Hill was well presented and clean everything to hand that we needed and central to everything we wanted to see ,it was home from home and we will be visiting this property again if it is available in the near future. There was a very friendly welcome from the owner.”
- “Really comfortable property with everything we could possibly need and in an excellent location.”
- “Excellent bungalow, spotlessly clean, very comfortable bed. Well situated for local shops and beach, good walking area.”
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach with a picnic area to the side, whilst the town centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the town itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.