- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful, detached cottage in a small cul-de-sac, close to the centre of the seaside village of Benllech on the Isle of Anglesey.
This Benllech cottage has been renovated and furnished with style, to offer superb accommodation for families and friends, with a cosy sitting area opening into a welcoming dining area and through into the large fitted kitchen.
There are two ground floor bedrooms at this cottage in Benllech that share a wet room and there are three bedrooms on the first floor, along with a family bathroom and a cloakroom.
The sitting area at your Anglesey cottage pleases both children and adults alike, with two games consoles and a Smart TV, plus more living space is available in the ground floor twin with a sofa and TV.
This Benllech cottage benefits from a front patio to enjoy the morning sun and take in the views of the beach, whilst you watch a game of bowls or tennis on the courts opposite, and an enclosed rear patio offers a sheltered sun trap to relax and enjoy a good book in the afternoon.
In the garage is a games room with a pool table, table tennis and dart board, as well as storage space for bikes, jet skis or a small boat.
Situated on the beach side of the coast road, and benefiting from views over the village to the sandy beach and Irish Sea, this cottage in Benllech is perfectly located for families to safely wander down to the superb Blue Flag beach and fantastic coastline that surrounds the village.
Benllech’s amenities are also within a short walk, with a good selection of shops, including a grocer and a butcher, and there are several great restaurants and pubs in the area.
A wonderful Benllech holiday cottage that can be enjoyed at any time of year.
Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 8) with electric fire. External games room.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs (one Smart) with Freeview, DVD, CD, MP3, PlayStation 2 and Wii both with games, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 1 car plus roadside parking
- External games room with pool table, table tennis and bike storage
- Patios with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The first floor bedrooms have sloping ceilings with reduced access to the beds.
- Last minute
- “Great house in great location”
- “Lovely, comfortable house. Had a problem with fridge and kitchen was a bit short on equipment e.g. we bought a cafetiere for the house. Had an excellent week”
- “More roomy than I could have imagined”
- “When I booked I presumed that with the number of bedrooms in a small looking bungalow, that we would be like sardines, but very much not so. All the accommodation was very spacious. Greeted by a very well thought out hamper, that saved us from an immediate dash to the shops. Should you plan to make a three course meal for ten occupants, then the cooking facilities would let you down, but like most we only used the kitchen for breakfasts and snacks. All round a very nice accommodation that we will happily recommend.”
- “The cottage was just perfect and very cosy, everything was there that might be needed. It was a good location for the beach, and all the local attractions were near at hand. The property was well decorated and very clean. We will be going again!”
- “A beautiful house with fantastic views. In an excellent location with great local facilities. The owner came to meet us on arrival and departure and was most welcoming and hospitable. Would recommend to anyone and hope to be back.”
- “This was house was perfect for our holiday. Very happy about the cleanliness and tidiness, there was nothing to complain about. Would go there again, highly recommend to anyone with confidence.”
- “Great house in a fantastic location.”
- “The location was excellent and most people were very friendly especially the locals and when coupled with good weather it all contributed to an excellent holiday. Looking forward to our next visit to Anglesey.”
- “A very spacious property, the kitchen was well stocked with utensils etc. Lots of thought has gone into the property with little extra touches which made the property ideal for our 3 children. In a quiet but convenient location and a lovely welcome by the owners who showed us around.”
- “A very well equipped comfortable property, we like to cook our own meals and found there was just about everything we needed. There is plenty of space for large numbers and we were allowed to take our well behaved dog.”
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.