- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Storws Wen Golf Club
Red Wharf Bay 2.5 miles; Benllech 1.5 miles. A lovely collection of cottages situated overlooking the 9th green on Storws Wen, Anglesey’s premier 9-hole golf facility, just 1.5 miles from the town of Benllech. Well-equipped, decorated and furnished to a high standard, the properties also boast views towards Snowdonia in the distance, and provide excellent family accommodation. All three cottages offer temporary membership to the golf club, as well as unlimited golf on the lovely course, at additional cost. Although 9 holes, a second set of tees means variation over the full 18, including tight fairways, water features and well-guarded greens, while the proximity to the sandy beach at Red Wharf Bay and abundance of castles, museums, wildlife and walks in North Wales means Storws Wen has something for everyone!
A light and airy mid-terrace property at Storws Wen Golf Club, offering spacious and comfortable accommodation including a well-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a lovely sitting room overlooking the green.
Note: The property can be booked with Refs. 1159 and 1160 to accommodate up to 15.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with basin, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, bidet, basin & WC. Additional ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Small, additional basin & WC. Well-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. Light sitting room with dining area, electric fire and patio doors overlooking the 9th green.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair available on request
- Temporary club membership & unlimited golf available at £25 per person per week (juniors free) payable direct to owner
- Ample off road parking
- Large shared garden area with lawn and furniture, private patio
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (not allowed on course)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Golf course bar open at varying times through the year
- Note: The garden area at this property is not fenced off
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafés front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.
- Last minute