- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached property with sea views from many rooms, a few minutes' walk from the sandy beach in Benllech village on Anglesey.
This cottage offers three bedrooms, all enjoying sea views, plus a modern kitchen with breakfast area, a cosy sitting room with coal fire, a separate dining room with sea views, and a lovely summer room with private garden views, perfect for reading or just relaxing.
The cottage is wonderful for families, close to Benllech's long sandy beach, and choice of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as amusement arcades for the kids.
Visitors can take advantage of numerous outdoor activities and lovely coastal walks to nearby beaches at Moelfre and Red Wharf Bay.
The town and castle at Beaumaris or the NT mansion at Plas Newydd are within a short drive of the cottage.
With Bangor, Caernarfon and Snowdonia and the Llyn Peninsula only a short distance further onto the mainland, this is a superb cottage base, all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (sloping roof), 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with coal fire. Summer/reading room overlooking garden.
- Oil central heating with coal fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack of coal inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- One travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear garden with lawned area, patio and furniture
- Garage by arrangement for bikes and canoes
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property overlooks tennis/basketball courts and bowling green, which guests may be able to use for a small fee.
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafés front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.
Note: Up until 1st January 2017, no towels are provided. From 1st January 2017, towels will be provided.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute