- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Moelfre 1.6 miles. A stylish, detached and secluded cottage set in delightful gardens with sea views to Lligwy Bay, in the hamlet of Dulas near the village of Moelfre on the north coast of Anglesey. This light and airy cottage on Anglesey is very well presented, with a delightful large conservatory where you can sit and gaze across the countryside to the sea, a cosy sitting room with exposed oak beams and warmed by a multi-fuel stove, and a further reading area from which you can enjoy beautiful coastal views whilst sipping your coffee. This Anglesey cottage also offers a modern fitted kitchen with solid wood dining table and three nicely-furnished and decorated bedrooms. Outside this Anglesey cottage, the gardens offer superb country and sea views, along with various seating areas from which to enjoy the peace and tranquillity around. A short walk will bring you to the superb sandy beach at Lligwy, with its gentle shelving slope making it ideal for young children to paddle and play, and for wildlife lovers you may be lucky enough to see porpoises and dolphins playing along the coastline. A beautifully presented Anglesey cottage for families to enjoy a memorable beach holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove. Conservatory. Porch.
Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room. Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio. Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent. Further fuel available from owner. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Please bring own beach towels. Cot and highchair available on request. Ample off road parking. Store room for bikes, surf boards etc. available on request. Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ. Two well-behaved pets welcome, outside kennel and pen provided. Sorry, no smoking. Access to pub on caravan park 2 mins walk. Shop 1.5 miles. Beach 10 mins walk. Note: Low door into sitting room. Note: 15% discount for weekly bookings where the occupancy does not exceed 2 people, applicable all year round, except for bookings taking place in the months of July and August - the offer is based on two people sharing 1 double room only.
- “Words alone cannot express how fantastic this property is, you need to visit as the brochure picture do not do it justice. Loved every minute, a very comfortable property all round. The views are stunning and the owners have taken the opportunity to provide a home from home.”
- “The cottage was spacious and it was easy to get around. Had a lovely conservatory to sit in with comfortable seating. The gardens were lovely to walk around, were not overlooked and away from road noise. Had lovely views overlooking fields to the beach and sea. Travelling around was easy, roads were very good and well maintained.”
- “So relaxing, in lovely setting and it was nice to chill out and have family time together. Will be booking this again for next year.”
- “The cottage was beautiful and very well appointed. The location was perfect and the beach nearby was amazing. Our 2 dogs had a ball! It is perfect for a relaxing holiday, but would also be ideal for a family or group of friends and is perfectly situated for all the adventure activities in the surrounding area (North Wales). There is so much to do, we are looking forward to returning in the near future and this cottage will be number one on our wishlist.”
- “...location is perfect for dog walking to the beach. Sitting room is really cosy at night and the house was extremely warm which was perfect for the time of year. Lovely views to wake up to...”
- “The cottage was beyond our expectations. The space outside and the fields were well appreciated by us and our two Westies. All in all a lovely break, well needed. We went home relaxed and refreshed.”
- “The cottage was excellent and in a good position for touring Anglesey. Where it is situated is very relaxing and quiet. The land around the cottage is well fenced so children and animals cannot escape, it is also within easy reach of a beautiful beach. Would recommend both cottage and area.”
- “Great location and views with lots of privacy. A very nice bungalow, ideal for families with pets and furnished to a high standard all round. Many thanks to the owners for providing such a nice holiday home.”
About the location
Lligwy 2 miles; Benllech 2.5 miles.
Situated on the beautiful east coast of Anglesey, Moelfre is a delightful seaside village, boasting little cottages, a picturesque port, a beach, fine views of Snowdonia, a working lifeboat, and two quality pubs/restaurants. Visit the hugely popular local Seawatch Centre, take boat trips around the coast and enjoy fishing or watching sea birds, seals and even dolphins, or discover wonderful cliff-top walks with stunning mountain views. The village has many historic links, the most recent being the site of the tragic Royal Charter shipwreck in 1859. There are stunning sandy beaches nearby, at Benllech and Lligwy, and the lovely Red Wharf Bay, with its miles of open sands and birdlife. A perfect location for travelling around this lovely island and throughout beautiful Snowdonia.