“Cottage in quiet location with view ...”Cottage in quiet location with view of sea. Close to the beach. Lots of walking for my dog. This property is large, comfortable and very homely. On arrival i found the property to be of a very high standard and lovely and clean. It made the start of my holiday. Its ten mins to the local shops, but remote enough for quiet and peace and I had a beautiful rest and I would love to go back again. Beautiful.
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Moelfre 1.6 miles.
A stylish, detached and secluded cottage set in delightful gardens with sea views to Lligwy Bay, in the hamlet of Dulas near the village of Moelfre on the north coast of Anglesey.
This light and airy cottage on Anglesey is very well presented, with a delightful large conservatory where you can sit and gaze across the countryside to the sea, a cosy sitting room with exposed oak beams and warmed by a multi-fuel stove, and a further reading area from which you can enjoy beautiful coastal views whilst sipping your coffee.
This Anglesey cottage also offers a modern fitted kitchen with solid wood dining table and three nicely-furnished and decorated bedrooms.
Outside this Anglesey cottage, the gardens offer superb country and sea views, along with various seating areas from which to enjoy the peace and tranquillity around.
A short walk will bring you to the superb sandy beach at Lligwy, with its gentle shelving slope making it ideal for young children to paddle and play, and for wildlife lovers you may be lucky enough to see porpoises and dolphins playing along the coastline.
A beautifully presented Anglesey cottage for families to enjoy a memorable beach holiday.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove. Conservatory. Porch.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Further fuel available from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Store room for bikes, surf boards etc
- available on request
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, outside kennel and pen provided
- Sorry, no smoking
- Access to pub on caravan park 2 mins walk
- Shop 1.5 miles
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: Low door into sitting room
- Note: 15% discount for weekly bookings where the occupancy does not exceed 2 people, applicable all year round, except for bookings taking place in the months of July and August - the offer is based on two people sharing 1 double room only.
About the location
Lligwy 2 miles; Benllech 2.5 miles.
Situated on the beautiful east coast of Anglesey, Moelfre is a delightful seaside village, boasting little cottages, a picturesque port, a beach, fine views of Snowdonia, a working lifeboat, and two quality pubs/restaurants. Visit the hugely popular local Seawatch Centre, take boat trips around the coast and enjoy fishing or watching sea birds, seals and even dolphins, or discover wonderful cliff-top walks with stunning mountain views. The village has many historic links, the most recent being the site of the tragic Royal Charter shipwreck in 1859. There are stunning sandy beaches nearby, at Benllech and Lligwy, and the lovely Red Wharf Bay, with its miles of open sands and birdlife. A perfect location for travelling around this lovely island and throughout beautiful Snowdonia.