- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newborough 4.5 miles. Tyddyn Adda is a development of quality holiday cottages in a beautiful, tranquil rural position, on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 4.5 miles from the delightful coastal town and beaches at Newborough. This sympathetic conversion of old stone farm buildings has resulted in these Newborough cottages of superb character and comfort. Set at the bottom of a long private lane, these Newborough cottages exude quality, with individual style throughout, including Scandinavian pine cladding, oak wood flooring, shaker-style kitchens and the latest Smart TVs, with a dedicated line to the site, giving up to 50MB WiFi. One of these superb Newborough cottages has been designed for wheelchair access, another is a detached bungalow which is pet-friendly, and a further property boasts a superb balcony with far-reaching country views. These Newborough cottages are perfect for those wanting to get away from it all, with direct access onto walking paths which lead to Newborough Warren with its fantastic beaches, as well as easy access to the Menai Straits and Anglesey Coastal Path.
A superb, single-storey Newborough cottage, themed around the seaside and Menai Straits, offering warm and welcoming accommodation. Low door thresholds, wider doors and wet room showers offer easy and practical access for less mobile guests, whilst maintaining the standards of luxury this cottage near Newborough boasts. The open plan living area at this Newborough cottage includes a stylish blue gloss kitchen, and large patio doors to the garden area. Note: This cottage can be booked with Refs. 23275, 23277, 23278, 23279 and 22923 to sleep 34.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 twin. Wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, all with grab handles. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Secure off road parking for 2 cars and a boat in communal car park
- Disabled off road parking available immediately outside property
- Free hoover and jet wash access
- Private enclosed garden area with patio and steps to lawn, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Wheelchair ramp access.
- Last minute
- “Very good”
- “This is first rate Good area, good property. Well equipped Being on one level would work with limited mobility”
- “First class cottage.”
- “What a super cottage and small complex. Wheelchair accessible. Had to move the bedroom round for the wheelchair, which was no problem. Wet room designed badly as when a chair is in shower the water runs past the well and floods the bathroom..... dont have shower too powerful and its ok. Furnishings and appliances are top of the range, and all you need. Bedding and towels are luxury. Even have perfumed toilet paper.... Comfortable lounge with large tv and quirky decorations. Welcome pack of jam, local cake and local apple juice was unexpected and nice little touch. Longish walk into village and nothing there, so dont bother. In a nice quiet area within easy reach of attractions and main road.”
- “Really Nice Cottage In Anglesey”
- “I stayed here with my wife and another couple, who had signed the rental agreement, the development site consisted of 6 very nice separate housed / cottages. Ours was a two bedroomed cottage with facilities for a disabled person. Only two things wrong with the cottage though. 1) The sink in the wet room was very, very small and the flooring allowed the shower water to run away from the drain, around the other side of the screen and collect in a puddle. 2) the bedroom furniture was sparse, actually no wardrobe in our friend's room. Apart from those two things everything else beat our expectations hands down. There countryside was lovely, lots of rabbits and owls at night and very very peaceful and restful. Would I go back? Yes I would without any hesitation. The kitchen and appliances are top notch. Don't be put off my the two problems I mentioned the cottage is worth every penny.”
- “Light, bright and modern property using quality appliances, cutlery, crockery and bedding etc, but also warm and welcoming, not at all clinical. Great showers! Lovely peaceful setting.”
- “Spacious accommodation with a well equipped kitchen, in beautiful surroundings.”
- “The manager was very helpful. The cottage and surroundings were excellent and we would definitely stay there again. It was very good value for money. We would give it a 5 star +”
- “Exceptional quality of accommodation and good communication with the manager.”
- “A beautiful cottage, fully equipped with everything you need. It was so tastefully decorated it felt very special, like a holiday should. A very quiet location, tucked away, but near enough to Newborough and Beaumaris. Very well managed and maintained, couldn't fault it at all. Would definitely recommend it.”
- “Overall could not fault anything. Excellent accommodation and excellent service throughout the holiday, would recommend to everyone.”
- “A very comfortable cottage and despite the proximity of other holiday cottages, quiet and private. Warm and draught free which was great considering we were staying over Christmas and New Year. All the kitchen items were of high quality - cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer etc. Possibly the best cottage we've stayed at and the site manager was very helpful.”
- “Absolutely gorgeous location and when we got In the cottage it was beautiful. There are 6 cottages in the complex and when you did see anyone they were all friendly. We would definitely recommend it to anyone. We had a lovely time. Thank You”
- “The standard of appliances (Neff, Dualit etc), cutlery, pans & crockery were exceptional. The location was quiet & peaceful and the security cameras left my party feeling relaxed.”
- “It was so very nice to have found that the accommodation that we had booked was first class and the location was perfect.”
- “Lots of wheelchair accessible paths nearby”
- “Great holiday property, clean, warm and well equipped.”
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The famous Anglesey Model Village, set in one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, is within half a mile of the village centre and makes a fun day out for the whole family, and Anglesey Sea Zoo is only a short drive away.