- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newborough 4.5 miles. Tyddyn Adda is a development of quality holiday cottages in a beautiful, tranquil rural position, on the edge of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, just 4.5 miles from the delightful coastal town and beaches at Newborough. This sympathetic conversion of old stone farm buildings has resulted in these Newborough cottages of superb character and comfort. Set at the bottom of a long private lane, these Newborough cottages exude quality, with individual style throughout, including Scandinavian pine cladding, oak wood flooring, shaker-style kitchens and the latest Smart TVs, with a dedicated line to the site, giving up to 50MB WiFi. One of these superb Newborough cottages has been designed for wheelchair access, another is a detached bungalow which is pet-friendly, and a further property boasts a superb balcony with far-reaching country views. These Newborough cottages are perfect for those wanting to get away from it all, with direct access onto walking paths which lead to Newborough Warren with its fantastic beaches, as well as easy access to the Menai Straits and Anglesey Coastal Path.
A beautifully appointed end-terrace cottage near Newborough.
The sitting room has a light and airy feel due to the full-length corner window and patio doors.
There are pretty, terraced gardens at this Newborough cottage, with a large flagged patio and steps up to lawns where you can sit and relax.
A superb Newborough cottage, any time of year.
Note: This cottage can be booked with Refs.
23276, 23277, 23278, 23279 and 22923 to sleep 34.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x adult bunk. Bathroom with double-ended bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Secure off road parking for 2 cars and a boat in communal car park. Free hoover and jet wash access. Private enclosed garden area with patio and steps to lawn, garden furniture and BBQ. Three well-behaved pets welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 8 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “We have been lucky enough to stay in two of the cottages over the last year. Both times they have been amazing (I'm embarrassed I didn't review on my first visit) The cottages are stunning, second to none. Amazing facilities, and really clean and luxurious. A great base to an amazing place. We have never been anywhere as beautiful and will certainly go back again,and again, and again.”
- “Excellent Accommodation and Location”
- “The cottage more than met our expectations. Well furnished with everything you might need and good quality appliances. Spacious and well thought out. The garden with patio with table, chairs and barbecue were an added bonus. Plenty of parking space and beautiful surroundings. We found the digital photography of the renovation very interesting. The surrounding coast and countryside are stunning and there is plenty to do. We will definitely return and would highly recommend the cottage and the area. Richard, site manager was both friendly and helpful.”
- “Amazing high spec retreat on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.”
- “The property is based in Brynsiencyn on Anglesey, the location is rural and the setting was amazingly peaceful and it was a pleasure to escape the noise and bustle of the town where we live. Although rural the property made an ideal base for touring Anglesey and North Wales - We visited, Caernarfon, Beaumaris, Holyhead, Llanberis, Beddgelert, Portmeirion and many more places - non of which took more than 30-45minutes to reach. The cottage was of such a high standard we where amazed, the bedrooms, ensuite and bathrooms where like walking into a 5* hotel. The kitchen was very well equipped and we didn't want for anything, the quality of the décor and furnishings and fittings was of a very high standard with many items sourced from the local area. We where a family of 5 consisting of 4 adults and one small toddler and we had plenty of room within the property. The building manager Richard was very helpful and a travel cot, stairgate and highchair where all provided for us on our arrival and Richard also promptly sorted out the central heating so we could have it on when we wanted as it was a bit chilly the first night. We would highly recommend this accommodation and will hopefully be returning in the future. A very big well done to the owners/developers of the land and properties they have produced amazing high spec holiday lets in a beautiful location.”
- “Fantastic property of the highest quality.”
- “The cottage is situated in a lovely tranquil setting and we found it very relaxing. Top quality furnishings and fittings and the light and airy rooms makes this a very special place to stay. We are hoping to be back soon and have already recommended this cottage to our family and friends.”
- “The property was excellent and the location was everything i wanted - very rural with lovely views and quiet. The owner was very friendly and helpful throughout the week. We really enjoyed our holiday and the property exceeded our expectations!”
- “An amazing cottage in a convenient position to all the local attractions and plenty of places to eat beautiful fresh food. The cottage itself is beautifully finished with a high standard of utensils and equipment. Cannot recommend this cottage highly enough.”
- “The location was great for being a central point for visiting various places. Lovely views and a fantastic property with quality furnishings. Very clean and beautifully presented. Will definitely return again and recommend to friends and family.”
- “The cottage was beautiful and had a home from home feel. The location was very peaceful but easy to tour around from. We particularly enjoyed Newborough Warren and as it was out of season we were able to take the dogs.”
- “Absolutely fantastic standard of property which exceeded our expectations. It was beautifully decorated and all appliances you could wish for were available. Stunning location and views. Would stay there again.”
- “Tyddyn Adda is in an excellent position, the views are terrific. Car parking was provided, with plenty of room for both cars. The rooms were large and well presented. Excellent.”
- “The cottage is fantastic, spacious, finished to a high standard and situated in a nice peaceful location. Newborough Forest is only a short drive away, well worth a visit. Beaumaris is also close by and also worth a visit.”
- “The accommodation and its location is really lovely. Peaceful but close enough to get around the island and beyond with ease. The house had everything we needed and the appliances high end and easy to use. The information provided in the house proved very useful and the owner was friendly and helpful. This is the second time we have stayed in Anglesey and will be back again; we would have no hesitation in recommending this holiday let!”
- “Fantastic property in a good location. Well equipped with good quality fittings and furnishings.”
- “We enjoyed every aspect of our stay; the cottage was lovely, the setting beautiful and the site manager friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this property!”
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The famous Anglesey Model Village, set in one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, is within half a mile of the village centre and makes a fun day out for the whole family, and Anglesey Sea Zoo is only a short drive away.