- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A pretty, semi-detached cottage, located down a long driveway, on the outskirts of the Anglesey village of Brynteg, just two miles from the seaside town of Benllech. This pleasant, rural Brynteg cottage provides warm and welcoming accommodation, boasting a delightful sitting room with a woodburning stove, a separate dining area in the sun room overlooking the garden and fields and a fully-fitted kitchen, whilst the first floor provides two airy bedrooms enjoying countryside views. Nearby, the superb coastal sailing facilities of Traeth Bychan lie less than 2 miles away, whilst the magnificent sandy beaches of Benllech and Red Wharf Bay are just a short drive away. Explore further afield to Parys Mountain in Amlwch with its famous copper mines or explore Beaumaris with its moated castle and quaint shops. A superb Brynteg cottage for a fantastic holiday, whatever you decide to do.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sun room with dining area and electric fire. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove and electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Wildlife garden with decking area and small private meadow with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Steps down to sloping, terraced garden
- Note: Steep, open tread stairs inside, children to be supervised.
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech and Red Wharf Bay 2.5 miles; Moelfre 4 miles.
Brynteg is a small rural village close to the wonderful coastline of the lovely Isle of Anglesey. The village has a pub, and is home to the Storws Wen golf course, which also boasts a restaurant open to the public. Only 2.5 miles away is the seaside resort of Benllech, which has a beautiful long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all, whilst Red Wharf Bay offers miles of sand (when the tide is out) and provides wonderful scenic walks and an excellent inn, in which to wine and dine afterwards. The setting promises to suit every taste; the town is ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.