- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Tyddyn Whisgin Cottages
Caeathro 0.5 miles. A group of attractive cottages, in a courtyard location on a 30-acre smallholding close to the small village of Caeathro, on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon, with its famous 13th century castle and attractive waterfront. These wonderful Caernarfon cottages provide quality, well-equipped accommodation, some with original features. These stone-built barn conversions, plus a more modern, detached conversion, have handmade pine kitchens and a welcoming cottage atmosphere throughout. There is a shared courtyard and games room with pool table and darts, while each of these Caernarfon cottages have use of their own private patio area with furniture. This is a wonderful location for touring Snowdonia, the Isle of Anglesey and the Llyn Peninsula. The area around these Caernarfon cottages provides stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and a huge variety of outdoor activities including climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and excellent fishing and golf. A perfect location for an exciting holiday, these superb cottages offer a relaxing stay.
Lovely terraced upside down barn conversion with spacious first floor living area, exposed beams, stone walls, handmade kitchen, and cosy atmosphere.
Perfect for a year-round holiday.
Note: This property sits on the same site as Refs. 2951, 2952, 918056, 4453 and 5741, together they sleep 25.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin (one with pull-out stacker bed). Ground floor wet room with shower, basin, WC. Spacious first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine & tumble dryer in owner's reception room, available at a small charge, wall-mounted 32'' flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi (in games room only)
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent (bring own beach towels)
- Cot, highchair & stairgate by arrangement
- Shared games room inc. pool table & darts, with adjoining area for outdoor clothes, boots etc
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared bike storage
- Communal front courtyard, own rear patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Front door reached via 11 external steps, or property can be entered via a ground floor door if required
- Note: There is no pavement on the road leading to the shop and pub.
About the location
Caernarfon 2 miles; Llanberis 7 miles; Beddgelert 10 miles.
Caeathro is a small village with a shop and pub, situated on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, 2 miles from Caernarfon. The town is a popular tourist spot, with its impressive 13th Century castle, well-preserved town walls and attractive waterfront. During the season there are guided tours of the castle and special events including historic pageants. There is also a station for the Welsh Highland Railway, which passes through dramatic scenery. Caernarfon offers a selection of shops, places to eat and sea-fishing trips off the coast of Anglesey. The perfect location for touring Snowdonia and the lovely beaches of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula, as well as for enjoying excellent climbing, walking, mountain biking, watersports and golf.
- Last minute