- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This Grade II listed Georgian townhouse (c.1823), stands in an attractive cobbled street 400 yards from Caernarfon town square.
Isfryn offers bright and spacious accommodation in a traditional style.
Boasting a majestic dining table seating 20, large sauna and whirlpool bath, Isfryn is ideally suited to groups of family or friends!
A particular feature of the patio is the raised viewing platform, which provides access to its own section of the 13th century town walls and commands stunning sea views over the Straits, towards Anglesey.
Seven bedrooms: First floor: 1 x family room with double, single with pull-out stacker bed and en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x family room with double & single beds with en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x double with en-suite (sauna with walk-in shower, basin & WC), 1 x double with basin. Second floor: 1 x family room with 3 single beds, one with pull-out stacker bed & room off with single bed & en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x family room with double & single bed with additional pull-out stacker bed, walk through dressing room & en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x adult bunk with basin. First floor bathroom with whirlpool bath, WC & basin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Well-equipped kitchen. Dining room with hostess trolley & mini-fridge. Large sitting room (seats 12) with folding breakfast table & entry to kitchen. Second sitting room (seats 9) with sofa bed.
- Electric storage heaters
- Large 4 oven & 6-ring electric cooking range, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview in sitting rooms, 5 x TV/DVD in bedrooms (no reception, for DVD use only)
- DVD player, video, stereo/CD player, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgates available
- Small enclosed sitting area with patio, BBQ & raised, decked viewing area
- Limited roadside parking, small free car park 200 yards away and a further pay and display car park (free overnight parking) 500 yards away
- 2 well-behaved pets welcome
- Shops/pubs & sea front 2 mins walk
- Note: One of the double rooms has a bed that's accessed from one side only.
About the location
Llanberis 8 miles; Bangor 9 miles.
Caernarfon (county town of Gwynedd) has much historic and cultural importance in North Wales. It is a popular tourist spot with its impressive 13th Century castle, well preserved town walls and delightful water front. During the season there are guided tours of the castle and special events including historic pageants. There is also a station for the Welsh Highland Railway, which passes through dramatic scenery, the village of Beddgelert and onto Porthmadog. Fishing trips are available from the harbour and another attraction within walking distance of the town centre is Segontium, a Roman fort and museum, housing many important finds. Caernarfon offers a wide selection of shops and places to eat and is close to the lovely beaches of the Isle of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula as well as the mountains and rivers of Snowdonia, including the renowned mountaineering town of Llanberis at the foot of Mount Snowdon.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute