- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This is a detached Edwardian villa located on its own headland, with sea views on three sides, in Cemaes Bay, on Anglesey.
This Cemaes Bay cottage offers peace and tranquillity, with its own private coastline and direct access to the coastal path and beach, overlooking the bay and just 5 minutes' walk from the village centre and harbour.
Comfortably decorated, with a light interior, Angorfa (Welsh for Anchorage) offers flexible accommodation with sea views from most rooms.
The garden of this Cemaes Bay cottage reaches down to the sea, including a terrace built 'over' the sea for dining, barbecuing or relaxing with a drink.
Once at this Cemaes Bay cottage you will not want to leave, with all the entertainment you could need right on your doorstep, with sailing, rock-pooling, beachcombing and birdwatching in abundance.
This Cemaes Bay cottage also makes a great base to explore this beautiful island, renowned for its kayaking, fishing, golf and wonderful coastal walks.
Within an easy drive you will find the Snowdonia National Park or the Llyn Peninsula or you can even travel across to the 'Emerald Isle' from the nearby port at Holyhead.
A great Cemaes Bay cottage in a fantastic location!
Seven bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor king-size double with basin, 1 x ground floor double with TV, seating area and portable room divider, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with basin. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC (suitable for wheelchair users). Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Two utility rooms. Dining room leading onto veranda overlooking bay. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, (one with BT YouView with BT Sports and Netflix and one with Freeview), DVD, video, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking with turning circle for 6 cars
- Large walled garden with direct access to coast and beach, with furniture, BBQ and shed for mountain bikes
- Free use of kayaks available, at guests' own risk
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed along a track - wheelchair users may need transport to the village
- Note: All ground floor rooms suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Owners live in part of the top floor of the property with a locked door between the owner and the holiday accommodation
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm.
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the beautiful North Anglesey Heritage Coast, the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay is home to three pubs, shops, an award-winning chip shop, a natural sheltered harbour and a Blue Flag sandy beach edged by grassy cliffs, ideal for safe bathing and family fun. The Isle of Anglesey is renowned for its miles of stunning and varied coastline offering wonderful walking and cycling, renowned birdwatching, excellent watersports, fishing and many quality golf courses. The well known Sea Zoo and a variety of National Trust properties and gardens are all within reach on this beautiful island. A great location offering something for all the family, including even a day trip to Dublin from nearby Holyhead.