- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A superb, double-fronted, end-terrace holiday home with a Jacuzzi hot tub, overlooking the beach to the side of the property, in the heart of the seaside village of Cemaes Bay, on the north coast of Anglesey.
Stylishly furnished with seaside charm, the accommodation sits across three floors.
There’s a bright and welcoming living space with the sitting room offering a delightful bay window to enjoy the sea views, and an open fire, meaning even the chilliest of evenings can be made cosy.
The kitchen, with its traditional range, extends to a large sociable dining area with further seating in a day room with a second bay window, and a woodburner which adds atmosphere for entertaining evenings.
Five bedrooms sit across the first and second floors, with a mixture of sleeping accommodation to offer flexibility for almost any party.
There are two stylish bathrooms on the first floor and a ground floor shower room, perfect for showering off the sand after a swim in the sea, or prior to a dip in the secluded hot tub.
Luxury touches are evident throughout, with many original features retained and complemented by a classic finish, including porcelain driftwood floor tiles, designer radiators and blackout blinds.
There’s also a Smart TV and internet access available to ensure a break of optimal comfort.
The west-facing garden to the front has been landscaped to provide a superb patio area with lawn, where you can sit and relax in summer sunshine watching the boats bob by in the bay below, whilst in the rear enclosed courtyard is the hot tub, waiting to soothe you after a busy day on the beach.
The sandy bay is less than 50 yards away, offering safe bathing and an abundance of rock pools and coves to investigate.
From here you’ll also find access to the 125 miles of coastal path that winds along the picturesque shore of the island.
This superb cottage has so much to offer, and is the perfect base for an unforgettable holiday break beside the sea.
Five bedrooms: 1 x second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x second floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with roll-top slipper bath, separate rain shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room/utility with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area, day room (seats 5) and woodburner. Sitting room (seat 8) with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire and woodburner
- Dual-fuel range cooker, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVDs, Bluetooth speaker, CD/radio, iPod dock, Xbox 360 with games, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Wall Safe
- Off road parking for 1 car with nearby roadside bay parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Front terraced garden with patio, lawns, recliners and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: Front access up 16 external stairs, access to back door via side pathway without steps
- Note: 3 porch steps up to front door without handrail
- Note: Steep internal stairs to second floor
- Note: Lobster and crab available to purchase from owner on request
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the beautiful North Anglesey Heritage Coast, the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay is home to three pubs, shops, an award-winning chip shop, a cafe and Visitor Centre, a natural sheltered harbour and a sandy beach edged by grassy cliffs, ideal for safe bathing and family fun. The Isle of Anglesey is renowned for its miles of stunning and varied coastline offering wonderful walking and cycling, renowned birdwatching, excellent watersports, fishing and many quality golf courses. The well-known Sea Zoo and a variety of National Trust properties and gardens are all within reach on this beautiful island. A great location offering something for all the family, including even a day trip to Dublin from nearby Holyhead.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute