- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Hafod Cottage is an attractive, detached, seaside cottage situated in its own grounds in the pretty coastal village of Cemaes Bay on the Isle of Anglesey.
Just 5 minutes' walk from the village centre and 10 minutes' walk from the lovely sandy beach and harbour, this Cemaes Bay cottage has been thoughtfully renovated to a high standard to provide cosy, welcoming, quality accommodation.
With two bedrooms, this Cemaes Bay cottage is suitable for a small family, however with a woodburner in the cosy sitting room, it is also perfect for a romantic break on the coast.
The summer room of this Cemaes Bay cottage enjoys views over the enclosed rear garden allowing views over the adjoining countryside as far as Mount Snowdon, and is a perfect place for relaxing, dining and watching the sun set.
Cemaes Bay has a host of activities to enjoy, from sailing and water sports, to birdwatching and seal spotting.
This Cemaes Bay cottage is also a superb base from which to explore this beautiful island such as nearby Parys mountain which is a disused copper mine dating back 3500 years whilst for the more energetic, the Anglesey coastal path can also be accessed, which now stretches for 125 miles round the island.Alternatively, take a day trip to Snowdonia National Park, visit the spectacular Llyn Peninsula or travel across to Dublin from the nearby port at Holyhead.
Whatever you decide to do, this is a superb Cemaes Bay cottage for a romantic getaway or small family break, at any time of year!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory with dining table.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, library of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed rear lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Sandy beach and harbour 10 mins walk
- Note: There is a short unfenced drop from a section of the patio to the garden, edged with flower boxes
- Note: Max
- 3 including infant.
- “We enjoyed a few wonderful days in Anglesey. The cottage is so lovely and the owners are very friendly and helpful. We would like to come back.”
- “Anglesey is lovely island, and to spend 7 days in this excellent cottage with wall to wall sunshine every day was a delight. The owners of the cottage are so nice and helpful which also helps to make your stay pleasurable which all goes to make your holiday better.”
- “I have stayed twice at Hafod Cottage and both times I have been very pleased. The cottage is very quiet and has views of the sea from the lounge and the conservatory. The cottage is extremely well equipped and clean and the owners are so very nice and really make their guests welcome. I would recommend this cottage to all my friends and will definitely return there again.”
- “A beautiful island! The owners were lovely people who have put a lot of effort in to providing a great holiday base.”
- “The ambience and the tranquillity. Lovely owners and excellent walking area.”
About the location
Amlwch 5 miles; Holyhead 17 miles.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the beautiful North Anglesey Heritage Coast, the pretty seaside village of Cemaes Bay is home to three pubs, shops, an award-winning chip shop, a natural sheltered harbour and a Blue Flag sandy beach edged by grassy cliffs, ideal for safe bathing and family fun. The Isle of Anglesey is renowned for its miles of stunning and varied coastline offering wonderful walking and cycling, renowned birdwatching, excellent watersports, fishing and many quality golf courses. The well known Sea Zoo and a variety of National Trust properties and gardens are all within reach on this beautiful island. A great location offering something for all the family, including even a day trip to Dublin from nearby Holyhead.