- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
A cosy detached bungalow nestled in quiet, rural spot, next to the owners' home in Brynteg, between Moelfre and Benllech on the Isle of Anglesey. Ideal for a family holiday or a cosy, romantic break, this Brynteg cottage has been pleasantly decorated to offer comfortable, practical accommodation. There are two bedrooms in this Brynteg cottage, as well as an attractive, open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen and dining area which has everything you will need for a memorable holiday. You will love the cosy sitting area where you can sit in front of the electric log burner-effect stove and relax after a day exploring the surrounding countryside and coastline. At the front of this Brynteg cottage is a private patio with lawn, which offers the opportunity to enjoy the sun from morning to evening, whether you are just taking it easy or dining alfresco. Anglesey is full of fabulous attractions with the beach at Benllech, the coastal path, the castle at Beaumaris, South Stack lighthouse and NT Plas Newydd all just a short drive from this Brynteg cottage. Alternatively, you can head to the mainland and explore Snowdonia or the Llyn Peninsula. This is a superb Brynteg cottage from which to explore and appreciate the delights of Anglesey.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (2'6" beds, can be put together to be king-size double on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric stove.
- Solar-powered electric heaters with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage for kayak and jet skis
- Bike cleaning area
- Front garden with patio and lawn, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Golf course 1.3 miles
- Note: Double bed accessed from one side only
- Note: This cottage may be wheelchair accessible and therefore suitable for accompanied disabled, please contact the owner for more information.
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech and Red Wharf Bay 2.5 miles; Moelfre 4 miles.
Brynteg is a small rural village close to the wonderful coastline of the lovely Isle of Anglesey. The village has a pub, and is home to the Storws Wen golf course, which also boasts a restaurant open to the public. Only 2.5 miles away is the seaside resort of Benllech, which has a beautiful long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all, whilst Red Wharf Bay offers miles of sand (when the tide is out) and provides wonderful scenic walks and an excellent inn, in which to wine and dine afterwards. The setting promises to suit every taste; the town is ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.