- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Malltraeth 3 miles.
A delightful, semi-detached farmhouse, situated in rural surroundings, in the scattered hamlet of Paradwys, three miles from Malltraeth and the Anglesey coastline.
Adjoining the owners’ home and fully-modernised, whilst retaining character and charm, this quality property is well equipped throughout, providing the perfect base for a family holiday.
This Malltraeth cottage boasts a modern country kitchen with beech block worktop and Belfast sink, a pretty, chic dining room, and a spacious and welcoming sitting room with a woodburner, pool table and Wii games console.
There are three stylish bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and two benefiting from an interconnecting door if required.
There are pretty gardens surrounding this Malltraeth cottage and superb rural views from most windows, with many doorstep walks and cycle tracks available if you so desire.
This Maltraeth cottage is in a Site of Special Scientific Interest, making it a fantastic location for birdwatching and wildlife or for exploring the delights of Anglesey with its miles of unspoilt coastline and beautiful inland countryside at any time of year.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double with adjoining door to 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with pool table and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, 4 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, Wii with games, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, logs on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage on request
- Shared front lawned garden, rear lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Fishing and shooting, as well as catering options on request at an additional charge
- Contact the owner for more details
- Note: There is an interconnecting door between the king-size double and the twin
- Note: There is an interconnecting door between the holiday accommodation and the owner's home which will remain bolted shut
About the location
Newborough 2 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
The small village of Malltraeth lies in the south west corner of Anglesey, at the head of the long inlet formed by the Cefni Estuary and close to the popular Newborough Forest and Warren sand dunes. Malltraeth Pool and the magnificent sweep of marshes and sand dunes, which stretch south to Llanddwyn Island, are all part of a National Nature Reserve. The whole area is renowned for its birdlife and Malltraeth was once home to the famous wildlife artist Charles F Tunnicliffe. There are wonderful forest and coastal walks from the village, which has a pub, a cafe serving afternoon tea and a chip shop (also selling basic items/newspapers etc). Close by are beautiful beaches at Llanddwyn (reputedly the 4th best in Britain), Aberffraw, and Cable Bay, or head to Rhosneigr, which is renowned for its all year round watersports facilities.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute