- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A pleasant, detached bungalow, situated just a short walk from the rocky coves and magnificent Blue Flag sandy beach at Trearddur Bay.
Decorated and furnished in a modern style, this homely property offers light and airy accommodation throughout and features a well-equipped kitchen, two lovely bedrooms and a delightful garden, ideal for a tasty barbecue!
Renowned for its watersports, sailing, fishing, walking and golfing opportunities, Trearddur Bay really has something for everyone whilst an array of shops, pubs and restaurants are on hand to satisfy every taste.
The stunning scenery, medieval castles and National Trust properties at neighbouring Snowdonia are a must, while a day trip to Dublin is well worth the short ferry crossing from the bustling port town of Holyhead.
An ideal base for an enjoyable holiday, at any time of year.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility room. Sitting room with dining area.
Gas central heating. AGA Companion electric cooker (twin electric ovens with grill), microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, video, DVD. All fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels). Off road parking for 2 cars. Lockable bike storage. Lawned garden with garden furniture and BBQ. Two well-behaved dogs welcome (not to be left in property alone). Sorry, no smoking. Shops 10 mins walk, pubs 5 mins walk. Blue Flag beach 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “Home from Home”
- “We found the property spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable. The owners where there on arrival and gave us a very warm welcome. The property offered everything and more to give us a trouble free break.”
- “very plesant experiance”
- “It was very clean and comfortable,relaxing and peaceful area to spend a holyday. Gave a feeling as if one was at home”
- “Beach Holiday”
- “Lovely house, nice quiet location. Owners very friendly and approachable. Not oo far from beach.”
- “Comfortable and restful stay.”
- “Friendly,helpful owners who were available if required, but left you alone to enjoy the break. Very well furnished and decorated premises. All amenities available, plenty of crockery and pots and pans. Good location, dog friendly beach, Rhosneigr and aberfraw short drive away. Enjoyed the whole experience and are talking about returning.”
- “summer holiday”
- “Very nice and helpful owners, high standard of living, location needs a car, but you can reach the sea even without car; the bathroom did not have continental standard (that's what costs one star...). In all we had a very comfortable vacation! Anglesey is wonderful!”
- “Our holiday in TREARDDUR BAY.”
- “The cottage was very pleasant and it met all our needs. The surrounding area was very quite and suitable for young children. We had a lovely holiday and the bungalow was an ideal place to stay whilst touring Anglesey.”
- “The owner was very friendly, and the location is perfect for Trearddur Bay, in a very quiet neighbourhood with nice neighbours. It was a very clean and well kitted out bungalow, acts perfectly as a small base for seeing Anglesey.”
- “"The property is situated in a very nice neighbourhood. The house was just the right size for us and perfectly placed to access the beach and the shops. The kitchen was well equipped and the décor was very interesting. Everything was in a spotless condition when we reached the cottage and the owner was lovely and helpful. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will book this cottage again. We would highly recommend this area and cottage."”
- “The cottage was lovely, very warm and welcoming. The owner was very helpful and explained all the workings. The accommodation was excellent and we definitely will return.”
- “The property was lovely and in quiet location, we had a lovely holiday there.”
- “The property was convenient for all amenities, yet situated in a quiet cul de sac. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and the comfort. Parking also caused no problem.”
- “We had a great time - the property was so clean and in such a good location - had everything you could need.”
- “Everything was perfect, even the weather.”
- “Peaceful location. Owners available if needed. A comfortable, well equipped property.”
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. A great location with plenty to see and do!