- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A superb holiday base!
This stylish terraced property has been carefully converted from part of a former school, just 5 minutes' walk from the heart of Trearddur Bay village with its golden sandy beaches, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
Stylish and welcoming, this three-storey Trearddur Bay cottage has been well decorated and furnished throughout in a tasteful coastal theme, and provides welcoming sleeping arrangements with a king-size and twin bedroom both offering sea views, and a further double bedroom.
The open plan living area of this Trearddur Bay cottage uses porcelain floor tiles and offers a fully-fitted and well-equipped kitchen with patio door, an airy living space with comfy seating, and a large dining table and doors to the front patio.
This Trearddur Bay cottage also boasts a sunny limestone patio with furniture to the front, a rear patio with BBQ and access to a lovely shared, fully-enclosed side garden area.
There is a fabulous links golf course just a short walk away from this Trearddur Bay cottage, and opportunities for watersports and sea fishing are all close by, with tea rooms, pubs and shops in the village.
This Trearddur Bay cottage is the perfect base for a relaxing beach holiday all year round.
Over three floors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x second floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer, 50" TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio with iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Shared enclosed lawned side area, private front and rear patios with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an access path leading to two other cottages and the communal garden that crosses the rear patio of The Spinnaker
- Note: Anglesey Sailing Weeks commencing 31st July and 07th, 14th and 21st August 2015 are charged at £850.
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. The Maritime Museum in Holyhead has an excellent cafe and the beautiful Holyhead Breakwater Country Park has walks for you to enjoy to both South and North Stack. Further afield there is the stunning Red Wharf Bay with its excellent beach and Beaumaris with its town and castle. A great location with plenty to see and do!
This property offers the following short breaks: