- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Trearddur Bay 0.8 miles.
A delightful, spacious, detached cottage, located less than a mile from the popular seaside village of Trearddur Bay, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
This Trearddur Bay cottage is situated on a no through road in a quiet residential area, and has been tastefully decorated throughout, offering comfortable living accommodation.
This Trearddur Bay cottage has a light and airy sitting room with a cosy woodburner, a separate dining room, a well-equipped kitchen and a pleasant conservatory, which overlooks the pretty, rear lawned garden.
This cottage near Trearddur Bay offers flexible sleeping arrangements with four good-sized bedrooms, including three on the ground floor, and two boasting en-suite shower rooms.
This Anglesey cottage has an enclosed lawned garden with patio, making this an excellent place to relax after a day on the superb sheltered beach, which is within walking distance.
The popular seaside village of Trearddur Bay has safe sandy beaches and offers fantastic sailing and kayaking, and an abundance of coves and rock pools for paddling and exploring.
This lovely Trearddur Bay holiday home with a welcoming atmosphere is perfect for a family getaway at any time of year.
Mostly ground floor. Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x first floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room (seats 10). Sitting room with woodburner. Conservatory.
Gas central heating with woodburner. Electric oven with 5-ring gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and beach toys. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 5 cars/boats. Bike storage. Enclosed lawned garden and patio with furniture and BBQ. Four well-behaved pets welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shops, pubs and beach 12 mins walk. Note: Family bedroom has sloping ceiling with limited head height to the side.
- Last minute
- “The accomodation was perfect for our needs as a family. We enjoyed visiting local beaches and places of interest.”
- “We had a marvellous holiday where we enjoyed the excellent accommodation, the high standards of the facilities and the very nice neighbours. Even our dog had a great time and we did not wish to leave.”
- “The Willows felt homely, we had everything we required. It felt warm and friendly and it was a pleasure to be there. The garden was a good size and parking was excellent. Above all it was great to find somewhere that accepted 3 dogs or more, a real plus! The location to the beach, shops and restaurants was also good.”
- “"We all felt very relaxed at this property - 6 adults and 3 dogs. A real home from home. The house was cleaned to a high standard and blankets/towels were available to cover the furniture - we bring our own but it was a nice thoughtful touch. Also the house is well equipped with everything you need to self cater. It's a real find for us. We will be back."”
- “Very comfortable spacious accommodation. In a great location with an easy walk to the beach to walk the dogs. The garden was brilliant and safe to let the dogs roam. Brilliant for all ages with lovely places to eat locally. Would not hesitate to choose The Willows in future.”
- “We had a wonderful family holiday at The Willows. Perfect place to stay, plenty to do, no internet access so we played board games in the evenings which was much more fun than everyone being glued to their phones. Would definitely recommend the Willows as a great place to stay.”
- “It was close to the beach, pubs, coastal walks, shops. Had a fantastic garden and 3 bathrooms which is ideal for 3 couples.”
- “A fantastic house which exceeded expectations. With so much space we found people could have time to themselves easily but others could congregate together too. Every care was taken to make sure that everything was well stocked - there was not one item that was missing. The house is seriously undersold and pictures do not do it justice - a lovely, lovely holiday house.”
- “What a lovely house. So relaxing. We really enjoyed ourselves.”
- “Liked the location of the property and the overall quality of the house. The fact that the garden was enclosed was ideal for the two young children to play in. The manager was very helpful and friendly with a wealth of local knowledge and although he lived close by, was never intrusive.”
- “Fantastic time in this property, loved the welcome folder, which included lots of general information & also details of places to go, dog friendly walks and also details on how to use all the appliance etc. Cleanliness was spot on. Fantastic property and fantastic holiday!”
- “The Willows has plenty of space which is important to us,we loved it and hope to return some time.”
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. A great location with plenty to see and do!