“We had a lovely holiday staying in ...”We had a lovely holiday staying in this comfortable, warm and spacious cottage. It had wonderful views of the bay and was just a short walk to the beach. It was well equipped with everything you could possibly want for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llanddona 1 mile.
This charming, stone-built, detached cottage is situated next to an historic church, one mile from the small village of Llanddona, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
With delightful terraced gardens and stunning sea views, this pretty Llanddona cottage is spread over three floors and provides cosy, traditional accommodation.
Inside this cottage near Beaumaris is a fitted kitchen, separate dining room with feature fireplace and patio doors, which is ideal for social entertaining long into the evening, and the welcoming sitting room boasts a woodburning stove set in a stone inglenook fireplace.
There are four, well-presented double bedrooms at this Anglesey holiday home, including one offering a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, and in addition to this there is a stylish family shower room.
Outside, this cottage near Llanddona is a beautiful terraced garden offering a patio area and lawns with shrubbery beds and fruit bushes, along with extensive coastal views, all of which makes it ideal for alfresco dining or as a place to relax throughout the long summer afternoons.
Within a one minute walk you are at the seashore with its miles of tidal sandy beach, plus scenic coastal walks can be enjoyed by all.
This is a charming Llanddona cottage in a lovely tranquil location, perfect for an outdoor pursuit’s coastal holiday or a quiet getaway break with friends and family.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 2 x second floor double. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility with WC. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Summer room/porch.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in some rooms with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, additional fuel on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front terraced lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 1 mile up steep hill
- Note: Sloping ceilings in second floor bedrooms
- Note: Screened well and terraced drops in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Some external steps and surfaces are uneven and can be slippery in certain conditions, care to be taken with children and guests with limited mobility
- Note: Woodshed and greenhouse out of bounds to children
- Note: Check-in 4.30pm.
About the location
Beaumaris 3 miles; Benllech 7 miles; Red Wharf Bay 7 miles.
Llanddona is a small village on the Isle of Anglesey. Famous for its magnificent Blue Flag beach, the village also contains a local pub. The beach stretches across Red Wharf Bay to Benllech. The bay is very shallow and at low tide almost 25 square kilometres (10 sq. mi.) of sand is uncovered and provides safe bathing, perfect for wonderful family fun, fishing and miles of stunning scenic walks. The large bay attracts a huge number of waterfowl and wading birds, including shell duck, grey plover, purple sandpipers, curlew, oystercatchers and dunlin. Only 3 miles away is the delightful medieval town of Beaumaris which boasts a 13th century moated castle, lovely buildings housing excellent shops, "olde worlde" pubs, restaurants, bistros, museums, as well as a golf course and exciting pleasure boat and sea fishing trips. This is a beautiful location on the east coast of the picturesque Isle of Anglesey.