- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Beaumaris 1 mile. This is a cosy, mid-terrace, ground floor cottage only 10 minutes' walk from the sea, just 1 mile from the centre of Beaumaris on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. Restored and furnished to a high standard, this Beaumaris cottage is perfect for families as it can comfortably sleep five people in two bedrooms comprising a large double bedroom with patio doors to the rear and a triple bunk bedroom. The open plan living space at this Beaumaris cottage is light and contemporary, with a breakfast bar between the kitchen and dining area and a further dining table. The sitting area offers a galleried ceiling and comfy leather sofas where you can sit and relax with a refreshing drink at the end of a day spent exploring the coastline. To the front of this Beaumaris cottage is a small enclosed patio with furniture where you can sit and enjoy the sunshine throughout the day and watch the world go by. Close to this cottage lies Beaumaris village which is famed for its moated castle and varied selection of restaurants, wine bars and pubs. A cosy Beaumaris cottage ideal for walkers, mountain bikers or just a romantic break at any time of year!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with triple bunks (double on bottom, single on top). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair by arrangement
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front patio with furniture
- Small enclosed rear patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
- “Suited a family with 3 young children really well. Have used caravans in the past but this is cost wise about the same but a lot more comfortable.”
- “My son and I really enjoyed our stay. The cottage was in a great place to be able to access all areas of Anglesey and Snowdonia! I would highly recommend it to family and friends!”
- “A lovely Cottage, very well maintained, with all mod cons etc. Also very deceptive in size, it was much bigger than we imagined.”
About the location
Menai Bridge 4 miles.
Beaumaris is a well known historic town on the Isle of Anglesey situated on the Menai Strait and overlooking the Snowdonia mountain range, making for the most stunning of sunrises. With its medieval castle (now a World Heritage site) dating back to the reign of Edward I and its Victorian pier, gaol and courthouse, it is also known as a major centre for yachting. Beaumaris is rich in history and retains much of its medieval street pattern. It’s setting, diversity of architectural styles and periods, differing scale, open spaces, varying roofs and overall quality contribute greatly to the town’s character. There is a good selection of shops, restaurants and public houses, as well as fishing opportunities and boat trips in the town, plus a golf course nearby. Along the coast is a large bay called Red Wharf Bay; its Welsh name is Traeth Coch (Red Beach) and the area is renowned for its glorious sunsets. The bay is very shallow and at low tide, almost 25 square kilometres (10 sq. mi.) of sand is uncovered providing safe bathing, perfect for wonderful family fun, fishing and miles of stunning scenic walks. Further afield is the port of Holyhead, which has regular ferry links to Dublin. Beaumaris is a good central base for touring Wales, in a beautiful location on the south coast of the picturesque Isle of Anglesey, within easy reach of the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.