- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A 19th century stone-built terraced cottage in the pleasant village of Malltraeth, only 50 yards from the beautiful coastline of the Cefni Estuary, which is surrounded by the delightful Newborough Forest and warren sand dunes.
This well-renovated Anglesey cottage provides fully-equipped, comfortable accommodation with a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
There are lovely views of the Malltraeth Estuary, Newborough Forest and the Snowdonia mountain range from the cottage, as well as wonderful coastal walks practically from the doorstep.
The area is renowned for birdwatching, and red squirrels can be seen just a mile away, plus there are stunning sandy beaches, such as the award-winning Llanddwyn, 4 miles away.
Take advantage of the renowned watersports facilities at Rhosneigr, sea and lake fishing, a coastal cycle track, excellent golf courses, Plas Newydd (NT), Anglesey Sea Zoo or even a day trip to Ireland from Holyhead.
An excellent Malltraeth cottage for an exciting all-year-round holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Conservatory.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD player
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate by prior arrangement
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking available in FOC public car park close by
- Small, front pebbled garden and small, rear, enclosed paved garden with garden furniture
- One dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub opposite
- Note: The property has fairly steep stairs and as such may be unsuitable for less mobile guests.
- Last minute
About the location
Newborough 2 miles; Rhosneigr 8 miles.
The small village of Malltraeth lies in the south west corner of Anglesey, at the head of the long inlet formed by the Cefni Estuary and close to the popular Newborough Forest and Warren sand dunes. Malltraeth Pool and the magnificent sweep of marshes and sand dunes, which stretch south to Llanddwyn Island, are all part of a National Nature Reserve. The whole area is renowned for its birdlife and Malltraeth was once home to the famous wildlife artist Charles F Tunnicliffe. There are wonderful forest and coastal walks from the village, which has two pubs, a cafe serving afternoon tea and a chip shop (also selling basic items/newspapers etc). Close by are beautiful beaches at Llanddwyn (reputedly the 4th best in Britain), Aberffraw, and Rhosneigr, which is renowned for its all year round watersports facilities.