- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
These attractive self-catering holiday cottages are located in the owner’s grounds, in the Tynygongl area of Anglesey, near the seaside town of Benllech. These Tynygongl cottages both offer different styles of accommodation yet retain the same level of quality and comfort. Crow’s Nest Cottage boasts a mezzanine bedroom and a warming woodburner, whilst The Anchorage Apartment offers guests charming, ground floor accommodation with three bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring a sunken bath. Both of these Tynygongl cottages have pleasant sun lounges and delightful gardens, which offer views over beautiful Red Wharf Bay, Puffin Island and the Snowdonia mountains. There are shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants at Benllech, 1.5 miles away, as well as a long sandy beach, with a picnic area to the side, popular with families. Nearby, Red Wharf Bay offers a good choice of eating establishments. The charming town of Beaumaris, the Anglesey Sea Zoo, Pili Palas Butterfly Palace and Plas Newydd are all on the isle, while on the mainland, Penrhyn Castle, Bodnant Gardens and the stunning Snowdonia National Park are all easily reached from these quality Tynygongl cottages.
A detached, stone-built holiday cottage in the owner's grounds, well-equipped and comfortably furnished, with a welcoming cottage atmosphere, sea and mountain views, a mezzanine bedroom, woodburner and a pleasant sun lounge leading onto a decked seating area with lovely views.
The perfect property for a family self-catering holiday or a romantic break.
Note: This cottage is 20 yards from Ref.
3830, together they sleep 9.
Two bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine double with doors to side lawn, 1 x ground floor twin with doors to patio. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room. Sun lounge with TV and doors to raised decked area with sea and mountain views.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs, DVDs, stereo/CD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional wood can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Side lawned garden, patio area and decked area all with furniture, and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants and beach 1.5 miles
- Pub/restaurant and golf course 1 mile.
- “Almost too good to share”
- “Fantastic location for peace and quiet.Ideal for star gazing or bird watching.Owner is a lovely bloke always available but never intrusive,he lives close by and is a wealth of local information.The cottage itself is very spacious,spotless and like a home from home.This is the 3rd time I've stayed and am returning later this year. I've told Adrian the owner that as soon as I win the lottery I'm taking it off his hands.”
- “just the right place to relax”
- “Stayed here for 1 week but could have stayed for the entire summer, the cottage is just lovely and the owner is fab. Lots to go and visit around the local area, our pet dog millie loved it”
- “Peace,quiet,total relaxation.”
- “Loved the cottage,loved the area.Could stay there full time.Adrian the owner is the perfect host.Attentive but never intrusive.Helpful and full of useful information.Cant wait to go back.”
- “fabulous secluded retreat, yet close to all amenities”
- “t his is a fabulous cottage, the owners are great, ideal for dogs and children, lovely views, quiet yet very close to Benloch bay and Moelfre Beach, plenty of pubs a few minutes away. Cottage has many books, games etc; the cottage is spacious, very clean and well equipped, would definitely come here again, we had three adults, twins aged seven and one dog, the patio was dog proof, even though rabbits were all around!”
- “Breathtaking views,peaceful and tranquil”
- “We have just come back from here and have had a wonderful time. The cottage is in fitting with the surroundings and ideal for those who enjoy walking through the countryside. We took our two boxer dogs with us and they loved the outdoors almost as much as we did. The cottage has everything you'll need during your stay fridge,cooker, washing machine , iron etc. two bedrooms and power shower bathroom. The views from the conservatory and decking area are spectacular. We arel deffinately coming back here. Thank you to Adrian for your knowledge on the area and when we need your assistance.”
- “Home from Home”
- “Just liked the location the cottage was large enough to spread out! the resident dog was gorgeous and the owner was really nice too! All in all had a really nice stay the only thing that could have been better is the weather :o)”
- “Liked the peacefulness of the location and the superb views from the conservatory. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Crow's Nest and so did our dogs. We would definitely recommend Crow's Nest to our friends.”
- “Beautiful cottage, grounds, area and luckily for us in November, the weather! The owner was brilliant and very helpful. Our dog thoroughly enjoyed every moment and is now totally missing the cottage and especially the beach! Ah well back to reality.”
- “This was by far the most spacious cottage that we have stayed in and the outside space was excellent. The cottage owner is on site and is very helpful but gives you total privacy during your stay. We shall return I'm sure!”
- “The cottage had a lovely ambience and the conservatory extension was a favourite with us both. The cottage is ideally placed to the coast for walks on the beaches.”
- “Such a lovely location, so quiet, and the owner was fantastic, a great host. Lots of birds and wildlife to enjoy, our cocker spaniel loved chasing the rabbits. We really were sad having to leave but will return next year. If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful holiday this ticks all the boxes.”
- “An excellent location, just enough out of the way to be very quiet but still near enough to the beach and shops. A very well run and maintained property with the host being unobtrusive but always available if required. A great place to 'chill out' and I would certainly go to the cottage again.”
- “We had a wonderful holiday - special thanks to the owner who could not have been more helpful. The cottage is beautiful in a lovely setting with access to places of interest. We would definitely recommend the cottage to friends.”
- “The location and value for money are good. The Owner is excellent, very informative as to where to go and where to eat.”
- “Excellent accommodation in lovely peaceful surroundings. Ideal to get away from it all but also handy for shops and other attractions. Can't speak highly enough of this gem of a cottage. The owner could not be faulted in his local knowledge and he's a top bloke too”
About the location
Benllech 0.25 miles.
Tynygongl is a scattered rural village adjacent to Benllech, which has a beautiful long sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach at Benllech with a picnic area to the side, whilst the town centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the town ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.