- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
These attractive self-catering holiday cottages are located in the owner’s grounds, in the Tynygongl area of Anglesey, near the seaside town of Benllech. These Tynygongl cottages both offer different styles of accommodation yet retain the same level of quality and comfort. Crow’s Nest Cottage boasts a mezzanine bedroom and a warming woodburner, whilst The Anchorage Apartment offers guests charming, ground floor accommodation with three bedrooms and a family bathroom featuring a sunken bath. Both of these Tynygongl cottages have pleasant sun lounges and delightful gardens, which offer views over beautiful Red Wharf Bay, Puffin Island and the Snowdonia mountains. There are shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants at Benllech, 1.5 miles away, as well as a long sandy beach, with a picnic area to the side, popular with families. Nearby, Red Wharf Bay offers a good choice of eating establishments. The charming town of Beaumaris, the Anglesey Sea Zoo, Pili Palas Butterfly Palace and Plas Newydd are all on the isle, while on the mainland, Penrhyn Castle, Bodnant Gardens and the stunning Snowdonia National Park are all easily reached from these quality Tynygongl cottages.
A delightful ground floor Anglesey cottage apartment, next to the owner’s home, with well-equipped comfortable accommodation, three cosy bedrooms, a sunken bath, light and airy sun lounge and a lawned garden with sea views, ideal for dining alfresco. A perfect Tynygongl self-catering apartment for a romantic break or family holiday. Note: This cottage is 20 yards from Ref. 3829, together they sleep 9.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4’ double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with sunken bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and split-level sitting area. Sun lounge with doors to garden with sea views.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Shared use of owner’s lawned garden with furniture, BBQ and sea views
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 1.5 miles, pub/restaurant and golf course 1 mile
- Note: Max
- 5 people.
- “a little peace of heaven on earth”
- “what a great place to relax and just do your own thing, the owner showed us around, then left us to do our own thing, but he was there if we needed anything. the cottage was cold on the first night, as it had not been used for a couple of weeks, but after that the place was great. the place has 3 bedrooms , 1 bathroom with a sunken bath and a shower, the other bathroom has a shower. the living room was a step up from the kitchen-diner , then into the conservatory. 1st bedroom 3/4 bed, 2nd bedroom a double bed, then twin beds in the 3rd bedroom., TV's in the conservatory, the living room, then one in the double bedroom. the owner then brought another tv in with a built in dvd player. the place is animal friendly also. the sat-nav took us to within a couple of miles of the place then we followed easy instructions from the owner. I would recommend this place to anyone. Benllech beech is about a mile away, shops and pubs, and a golf coarse,are a bit closer by. I would love to go back to this place in the summer as the weather was a bit wet”
- “The accommodation was very comfortable and the layout suited our "three generation" holiday. Use of the shared garden was particularly appreciated for al-fresco dining and relaxation.”
- “Had a great time, great apartment. Would hope to visit again.”
About the location
Benllech 0.25 miles.
Tynygongl is a scattered rural village adjacent to Benllech, which has a beautiful long sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafes front the beach at Benllech with a picnic area to the side, whilst the town centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the town ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.