- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful terraced cottage, situated in the lovely, coastal village of Moelfre, on the popular Isle of Anglesey.
Located just a short walk from all the town's amenities, the charming beach and coastal walks, this stylish and contemporary Moelfre cottage is the perfect base for visiting the many attractions on this beautiful island.
Your Anglesey cottage offers three pretty bedrooms, one of which boasts sea views, and two sitting areas consisting of a main sitting room, and a summer room which has access onto a sheltered rear patio, from where you can drink coffee and read the papers in the morning sunshine.
Completing this Moelfre cottage is a superb fitted kitchen with central island, granite worktops and dining area, a bathroom and a cloakroom.
The surrounding area offers a good variety of coastal attractions to explore, including the RNLI Seawatch Centre, guided tours around the lifeboat house and the chance to spot dolphins.
A superb Moelfre cottage, which is bound to please, at any time of year.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with gas fire. Summer room (seats 3).
- Electric storage heaters with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Free roadside parking at rear for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared front lawned garden with private seating
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk.
About the location
Lligwy 2 miles; Benllech 2.5 miles.
Situated on the beautiful east coast of Anglesey, Moelfre is a delightful seaside village, boasting little cottages, a picturesque port, a beach, fine views of Snowdonia, a working lifeboat, and two quality pubs/restaurants. Visit the hugely popular local Seawatch Centre, take boat trips around the coast and enjoy fishing or watching sea birds, seals and even dolphins, or discover wonderful cliff-top walks with stunning mountain views. The village has many historic links, the most recent being the site of the tragic Royal Charter shipwreck in 1859. There are stunning sandy beaches nearby, at Benllech and Lligwy, and the lovely Red Wharf Bay, with its miles of open sands and birdlife. A perfect location for travelling around this lovely island and throughout beautiful Snowdonia.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute