- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
A stone-built detached barn conversion, one of four cottages in a courtyard setting on the owners' smallholding in Brynteg, only 2.5 miles from the beautiful beaches of the Isle of Anglesey.
Although in a rural location, there is a pub and golf course within easy reach of this comfortable and spacious Wales cottage, which is perfect for the larger family.
Only 2.5 miles away is the pleasant resort of Benllech, with its large sandy beach, while beautiful Red Wharf Bay boasts miles of open sand, an abundance of wildlife and an excellent inn with quality restaurant.
Enjoy Anglesey's wonderful beaches, watersports, fishing, golf courses, renowned sea zoo, museums and day trips throughout beautiful Snowdonia and even Ireland.
A lovely Brynteg cottage for a coastal or countryside break.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x doubles with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC, 2 x twin, one with basin. Bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire & countryside views.
- LPG central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD, basic Sky package
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front sitting area with furniture & BBQ
- Two dogs welcome - please keep on leads when outdoors due to sheep
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, restaurants & beach 3 miles, pub & golf course with restaurant 15 mins walk
- Note: This property is wheelchair friendly, & may be suitable for accompanied disabled.
- Last minute
About the location
Benllech and Red Wharf Bay 2.5 miles; Moelfre 4 miles.
Brynteg is a small rural village close to the wonderful coastline of the lovely Isle of Anglesey. The village has a pub, and is home to the Storws Wen golf course, which also boasts a restaurant open to the public. Only 2.5 miles away is the seaside resort of Benllech, which has a beautiful long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all, whilst Red Wharf Bay offers miles of sand (when the tide is out) and provides wonderful scenic walks and an excellent inn, in which to wine and dine afterwards. The setting promises to suit every taste; the town is ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.