- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newborough 1.5 miles. A lovely stone-built terraced barn conversion, set in a courtyard location, close to the village of Newborough on Anglesey. This excellent Anglesey cottage offers spacious, well-equipped living accommodation, successfully combining a cottage atmosphere with contemporary furnishings and fittings. There is an open plan living area to this Anglesey cottage, a ground floor bedroom, two further first floor bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and a modern bathroom, along with a rear lawned garden, ideal for dining alfresco. The farm location has a spectacular view of Snowdon and the Snowdonia Mountain range beyond the Menai Strait. Two miles away is the designated nature reserve of Newborough Forest, with its warren, renowned for its miles of sand dunes, and Blue Flag beaches, perfect for walking, horseriding and mountain biking. Newborough Beach leads to the beautiful Llanddwyn Island with spectacular sandy coves and stunning views. This area offers excellent walking (the Anglesey Coastal Path is less than 1 mile away), mountain biking, watersports, golf and fishing. A charming Anglesey cottage for a couple or family to enjoy.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, his & her basins and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor king-size double. Bathroom with bath, hand shower over, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen with granite worktops, dining area and sitting area with doors to garden.
- Oil central heating
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, flat screen TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD player, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, booster seat and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared bike storage
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, front sitting area with views over Snowdonia
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Blue Flag beach 2 miles.
- “what a gem”
- “We were unsure what we would find as this was our first time to this part of Anglesey but what a lovely location and a fantastic barn conversion. There was even some cows in the fields near us and lovely views across to the hills/mountains. The barn conversion was very well stocked and beds very clean and comfortable. Could not fault anything and if going back to that part of Anglesey would deff book it again. There is a lovely beach and my grandson was really happy with getting a beach run on a horse from the Anglesey Riding Centre and fish and chips in the local village of Newborough was lovely. It was very good of the owners to have left maps and really good info about the local sites and places to visit. Even our little dog loved it as well.”
- “A super holiday in an excellent holiday home.”
- “Excellent in all respects!!!”
- “Excellent cottage”
- “Excellent cottage in every way but I wish i could say the same for the weather. I have already completed one of these after my holidays”
- “Great location”
- “This is a brilliant place to stay if you have dogs and want to go on walks with them to the beach or to the forest, both within easy distance in a car. Not great for evening walks as the main road is very busy and not safe to walk along. The hosts were lovely although we had a leaking bathroom, no fridge door and the oven didn't work. I'm sure that would have been sorted out by now. A large spacious 3 bedroomed property which was very clean and pleasant to stay in. The patio area is not private, being overlooked by other properties.”
- “A fantastic property in a great location.”
- “A lovely place to stay and an adequate size for 6 people. The bedrooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The bedding was fresh and clean, like new! The kitchen was well equipped. The Granary is a lovely place to stay.”
- “I really liked this property as it was easy to be in and the owners were lovely. We had a fantastic time.”
- “This was my family's first visit to Anglsey. Newborough was a particularly pleasant corner of the island with its sandy beaches, rocky coves and access to local archaeological sites. It has also great views across to Snowdonia. Anglesey itself was also a beautiful and interesting island and not too busy. We also had great weather.”
- “Ideal location for easy access to Coast with excellent coastal walks.”
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The famous Anglesey Model Village, set in one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, is within half a mile of the village centre and makes a fun day out for the whole family, and Anglesey Sea Zoo is only a short drive away.