- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newborough 1.5 miles.
An appealing, stone-built, semi-detached barn conversion in a pleasant courtyard setting.
This excellent Anglesey cottage offers quality open plan living accommodation, a woodburner in the sitting area and two en-suite bedrooms.
The outside space of this Anglesey cottage includes a front patio with furniture and a feature well, which poses no danger for children, making this an ideal Anglesey cottage for families.
There is also use of an enclosed lawned area next door.
Two miles away is the renowned, designated nature reserve of Newborough Forest, its warren, renowned for its miles of sand dunes, and Blue Flag beaches, perfect for walking, horse riding and mountain biking.
Newborough Beach leads to the beautiful Llanddwyn Island with spectacular sandy coves and stunning views.
This area offers excellent walking (the Anglesey Coastal Path is less than 1 mile away), mountain biking, watersports, golf and fishing.
A lovely Anglesey cottage, perfect for a romantic or family break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner in small inglenook fireplace.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, sole use of washing machine in outbuilding, dishwasher, flat screen combi TV/DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & booster seat available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front patio area with feature well (safe for children), garden furniture & BBQ
- Use of enclosed lawned garden to rear of owner's cottage next door
- One small well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: There are 3 steps up to the front door.
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The famous Anglesey Model Village, set in one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, is within half a mile of the village centre and makes a fun day out for the whole family, and Anglesey Sea Zoo is only a short drive away.