- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Newborough 1.5 miles.
An appealing, stone-built, semi-detached barn conversion in a pleasant courtyard setting.
This excellent Anglesey cottage offers quality open plan living accommodation, a woodburner in the sitting area and two en-suite bedrooms.
The outside space of this Anglesey cottage includes a front patio with furniture and a feature well, which poses no danger for children, making this an ideal Anglesey cottage for families.
There is also use of an enclosed lawned area next door.
Two miles away is the renowned, designated nature reserve of Newborough Forest, its warren, renowned for its miles of sand dunes, and Blue Flag beaches, perfect for walking, horse riding and mountain biking.
Newborough Beach leads to the beautiful Llanddwyn Island with spectacular sandy coves and stunning views.
This area offers excellent walking (the Anglesey Coastal Path is less than 1 mile away), mountain biking, watersports, golf and fishing.
A lovely Anglesey cottage, perfect for a romantic or family break.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner in small inglenook fireplace.
Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area. Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, sole use of washing machine in outbuilding, dishwasher, flat screen combi TV/DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi. Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent. Travel cot & booster seat available. Off road parking for 2 cars. Bike storage. Front patio area with feature well (safe for children), garden furniture & BBQ. Use of enclosed lawned garden to rear of owner's cottage next door. One small well-behaved dog welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop & pub 1.5 miles. Beach 2 miles. Note: There are 3 steps up to the front door.
In the week commencing Saturday 22nd August 2015 there will be a small wedding party in the attached farmhouse. The ceremony will take place on the Tuesday in a small tipi in the garden, with around 35 guests in attendance on the day.
- “4th visit, just lovely !!”
- “This was our 4th visit to The Stables. The property is excellent, exceptionally high standard of cleanliness. Everything you would ever need is there. The owners Christine and Martin are so friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is just beautiful at any time of the year. The bonus is that The Stables is pet friendly, our little dog loved it !!! We will definitely be returning again.”
- “Couldn't be bettered”
- “The thick walls and excellent central heating kept us cozy despite the biting temperatures. The setting was lovely, particularly with the snow on the mountains. A real home-from-home; spotless and with all our needs provided for. There was even milk and wine in the fridge, and flowers on the table. We would highly recommend. And, be sure to visit the nearby farmshop”
- “Delightful accomodation”
- “A really pleasant stable conversion with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. Kitchen, dining sitting area with wood burner. Despite 1 or 2 minor problems we had a really relaxing time and The Stables is really well situated to explore Anglesey. A bonus was the fob supplied which grants access to Newborough Beach (normally £3.00 per visit). Everything you'd expect from a rental "cottage" and then some.”
- “ideal base for touring”
- “great welcome,lovely complex, just far enough away from main places to offer secluded break,great semi private beach for kids (entry by key fob). has great food and areas to visit within 30 mins travel,(try organic farm shop on road to llanfair,fantastic value).all in all enjoyed our stay and would stay again,fantastic in the sun,plenty to do when weather not so good.thanks and good luck in the future”
- “A comfortable cottage with good facilities. Both of the bathrooms are lovely, clean and modern. The kitchen has everything there that you need and there is a comfortable and relaxing sitting area. The bedrooms comfortable with comfy beds and all of the cottage is light and well decorated.”
- “We had a wonderful time, really easy to find and a fantastic location for all of Anglesey. The wood burning stove was just perfect. There were some fabulous walks and plenty for us all to do. Thank you for everything and we would love to return.”
- “In a great location with lots to do and see within short distances. The cottage was warm, homely, very comfortable and restful. Loved the wood burner on cold nights. All on one level/walk in shower was really helpful for moderate mobility impairments.”
- “A nice cottage complex up a fairly long drive from the main road. So no traffic noise. It was on the quieter side of island with many walks so near.”
- “The hosts were absolutely superb and would do anything to make our stay that much more special. The even lent us a mixer and cake pans to bake a gluten free birthday cake for our son. Couldn't wish for nicer hosts.”
- “A lovely comfortable cottage in a beautiful part of Wales with extensive wonderful places to visit.”
- “The Cottage was beautifully laid out, clean and well furnished in a very quiet location. Perfect position for spending days walking on Newborough Beach. Amazing views from the driveway.”
- “Very private and quiet, excellent property with very trusting owners. Area was panoramic and we would definitely revisit.”
About the location
Bangor 9 miles.
The small village of Newborough lies on the edge of forests and dunes at the south west corner of Anglesey. Close by is Llanddwyn Bay, renowned as one of the finest beaches in Britain, ideal for swimming, canoeing, beachcombing and birdwatching or just relaxing! Behind the beach, the 1500 acre sand dune system of Newborough Warren is home to skylarks, meadow pipits and oyster catchers as well as toads and lizards and is protected as a National Nature Reserve. The famous Anglesey Model Village, set in one acre of beautifully landscaped gardens, is within half a mile of the village centre and makes a fun day out for the whole family, and Anglesey Sea Zoo is only a short drive away.