- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Rhosneigr 3 miles. A lovely detached cottage situated in peaceful countryside, within three miles of the beaches and seaside town of Rhosneigr. The owner has made this Rhosneigr holiday cottage a real home-from-home, with stylish furnishings throughout. There is an open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen and elm dining table, and the welcoming sitting area provides a great social area for all the family to sit and relax. The snug room at this Anglesey cottage offers a chill out area for children or a quieter reading room for adults to get away from it all. A wheelchair-friendly ground floor bedroom and wet room are ideal for the less mobile, and a first floor twin and family room ensure that there is an ideal sleeping layout to suit most families and groups. Surrounding doorstep walks from your cottage near Rhosneigr lead straight into unspoilt countryside and provide access to the Anglesey Coastal Path, opening up 125 miles of beautiful coastline, and for keen cyclists you are directly on an established cycle route. This Anglesey cottage is close to Rhosneigr, which is a popular coastal town offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as superb, safe sandy Blue Flag beaches ideal for watersport enthusiasts, and where you can watch the kite surfers performing amazing stunts on a windy day. This fantastic Rhosneigr cottage will provide a fun-filled holiday or a quiet relaxing retreat at any time of year. Note: This property is next to Ref. 8321, and together they sleep 20.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6). Snug.
- Electric central heating
- Electric range with double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- “The Cottage itself was lovely, very clean, very comfortable and very well equipped. It was also a great location for visiting lots of the attractions on the island.”
- “This is the second time we stayed at Llain Big Cottage this year as we feel that this property offers everything we could ask for. We will be re-booking for 2016.”
- “This is without doubt the best holiday cottage we have stayed at. We were particularly impressed with the effort and attention to detail the owners had applied to the provision of books, games and play items such as a swingball, beach equipment and other play items. Overall, we all had a fantastic week at Llain Big Cottage and hope to return.”
- “Llain Big Cottage was really nicely furnished in an excellent location. The ground floor bedroom and bathroom were really helpful for my dad as he has trouble walking. Anglesey itself is a fabulous location with lots to do to suit everyone and beautiful countryside. Rhosneigr was a lovely seaside location.”
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day trips to Dublin), and the city of Bangor within easy travelling distance. Close by is the Anglesey Race Circuit, great for lovers or car and motorbike racing, while on the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.