- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
A delightful, stone-built detached Amlwch cottage set in the small village of Llaneilian, close to the coast and sandy coves on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
This lovely Amlwch holiday cottage is built in an L shape to allow for three separate doors to the large private outdoor swimming pool and surrounding patio area.
Inside, this Amlwch cottage offers a spacious fitted kitchen with breakfast area, a dining room with a high vaulted ceiling, and a light and airy sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
There are three bedrooms at this Amlwch cottage, comprising a comfortable master bedroom with en-suite, a cosy twin and a bunk bedroom.
Outside, the double garage has been cleverly converted to house a gym area and games room, plus this Amlwch cottage boasts one third of an acre of enclosed lawns.
The harbour town of Amlwch is only two miles away and has a number of shops, restaurants and pubs, plus the area is a walker's haven with numerous coastal and cliff-top walks.
A superb Amlwch holiday cottage, which is bound to please at any time of year.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and TV, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, corner shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table. Utility room. Dining room with patio doors. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Gas central heating with multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine in utility, dishwasher, 42" TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Extra fuel for the multi-fuel stove can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen, bath towels and pool towels inc. in rent
- Private, unheated outdoor swimming pool (32' x 15' and 3' - 9' depth) with sun loungers available all year round
- Separate, private gym and games room
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars and watercraft
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio area with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: Swimming pool is not fenced so children must be supervised at all times.
About the location
Amlwch 2 miles; Moelfre 7 miles.
A scattered, rural village situated close to the cliffs of Point Lynas and the little bay of Porth Eilian, on the beautiful north coast of Anglesey. Llaneilian stands amidst lovely countryside, which is perfect for scenic walks and cycle rides, but is perhaps best known for its lighthouse built in 1835, and its small, attractive shingle and sand beach, which is sheltered by cliffs and headland making it perfect for swimming, boating, fishing and other water sports. Just 2 miles west is the old port of Amlwch, the most northerly town in Wales, and Parys Mountain, where visitors can enjoy the Copper Mine Trail Walk amidst the old ruins of what was once the world's largest copper mine in the 18th century. Amlwch's harbour dates back to the Middle Ages and once was a thriving port. There is excellent fishing and golf nearby as well as beautiful sandy beaches and spectacular cliff top walks. Enjoy the medieval town of Beaumaris, with its 13th century moated castle, museums, excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, take a day trip into Snowdonia or visit Dublin from the nearby port of Holyhead.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute