- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
Ddol Helyg Farm
Two superb, stone-built, detached properties, situated in the grounds of the owners' 30-acre livery yard, on the edge of the village of Llanrug, just 2 miles from the Snowdonian town of Llanberis. Providing quality accommodation for large groups of friends and families alike, these lovely holiday homes offer mountain views to the front, five bedrooms, all of which are en-suite, and patio garden areas, ideal for alfresco dining. Visitors can spend time at the onsite Piggery Pottery Workshop, providing hours of creative fun for all the family, whilst the whole of Snowdonia National Park is available from the doorstep. With many historic castles lining the nearby North Wales coast and the beautiful sandy beaches and rocky coastlines of the Llyn Peninsula and the Isle of Anglesey within easy driving distance, these lovely retreats are ideal at any time of year!
A delightful, stone-built barn conversion with eco-friendly solar powered underfloor heating, five en-suite bedrooms, each with a TV and a large sitting room with woodburner and charming picture window with views over the courtyard.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 1576 to accommodate up to 28 people.
Five bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x double with 2 x additional double sofabeds & en-suite bath, separate shower, basin & WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin, WC, 1 x ground floor family with 2 x adult bunk & en-suite shower, basin, WC. Large fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Large sitting room with woodburner.
- Underfloor heating powered by both solar panels & auto feed woodburning system, woodburner in sitting room
- 2 x electric range style ovens, electric hob, microwave, 2 x fridges, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer in nearby workshop shared with owner, dishwasher, flat screen TV, basic Sky, DVD, 5 x TVs
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate available
- Off road parking for 4 cars in Pottery car park near barn (can load & unload outside barn)
- Bike storage
- Enclosed garden with patio area, furniture & BBQ
- Use of other grassed areas on site
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 4 mins walk
- Please note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 14.
- Last minute
About the location
Llanberis 2 miles; Caernarfon 4 miles; Betws-y-Coed 15 miles.
Llanrug is a small village with two pubs, two shops, a Post Office, a hotel with indoor swimming pool and fitness room, and a 9 hole golf course is nearby. The village is situated in the foothills of the Snowdonia Mountain Range, only 3 miles from famous Llanberis. Dominated by the grandeur of the Snowdon Massif, Llanberis is flanked by two lakes, Llyn Padarn and Llyn Peris, and is one of the most popular mountain tourist centres in the Snowdonia National Park. Llanberis is something of a 'mecca' for walkers and climbers, being the starting point for the ascent of Snowdon - the highest mountain in Wales. The ascent can be made either by train, on the Snowdonia Mountain Railway, or on foot along one of the many routes to the summit. Llanberis boasts excellent places to eat and drink and a great choice of shopping. Just 4 miles from Llanrug, on the coast, is Caernarfon with its magnificent 13th century castle and town walls and close by are National Trust properties at Penrhyn and Plas Newydd and many wonderful beaches.