- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful, spacious detached cottage located on the edge of the popular seaside village of Rhosneigr, on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. This Rhosneigr cottage has been tastefully decorated throughout and offers superb living accommodation with a light and airy sitting room with dining area, a cosy woodburning stove, a 46" TV with Sky and reclining leather sofas, along with a separate snug with TV and Sky, which is ideal for children. This Rhosneigr cottage has a fully-fitted, well-equipped kitchen with breakfast table for casual dining and socialising, along with five wonderful bedrooms, three of which have en-suite facilities to offer flexible sleeping arrangements. This Rhosneigr cottage has ample off road parking, a lawned area and an enclosed rear patio, which is a great place to relax after a day on the beach. The picturesque village of Rhosneigr has safe sandy beaches and is renowned for its superb watersports, including surfing, kitesurfing and windsurfing, plus there are coves and rock pools for paddling and exploring. An excellent Rhosneigr cottage with a welcoming atmosphere, perfect for friends and families who wish to get together and enjoy this lovely island, at any time of year.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin, WC and TV with Sky, 2 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 adult bunk beds. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 5) with dining area (seats 8) and woodburning stove. Snug with TV and Sky. External drying room.
LPG central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room. Electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Off road parking for 6 cars/boats. Bike storage. Enclosed rear patio with furniture and BBQ, side lawned garden. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shops, pubs and beach 2 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “1 st class”
- “There was nothing not to like. The location was terrific, it was close to everything... beach, shops and restaurants. The cottage was home from home, everything and every detail was considered. The island was lovely and the Welsh people are so friendly. We would love to go back again in the future!”
- “stunning cottage and surroundings!!”
- “The cottage was stunning with plenty of room for our family of 8 with everything you'd need. the locals were all very friendly and there was plenty to do there. the beach and shops are just a short walk away and are beautiful. Cable Bay is a must. The owners were very friendly and helpful when we had a power cut.”
- “A very happy family holiday”
- “We were a 3 generation party, grandparents, 2 sons and wives + 4 grandchildren aged 2,3,4,5. This property was ideal for our group. The sheltered patio was excellent for family lunches. There was plenty of room for everyone. There were excellent beaches within walking distance. Anglesey is ideal for small children with castle, farm parks etc when the beach is too windy!! We are returning next year. Perhaps the owners should keep a faults book as there seemed no way of reporting such matters as a broken blind and the cleaner seemed to be asked to do a great deal in the time allowed if the previous clients had not left the house in a good condition.”
- “A fabulous cottage with plenty of room. The rooms were lovely and cleaned to a very high standard. I would recommend this cottage, it was in a perfect location for walking into the village.”
- “Even though there were 11 of us of all ages, we never felt crowded. The house was very well laid out and thought had gone into additional equipment. The house is in an excellent location. We spoke with the owners beforehand and felt confident that they would be willing to help in any way, not that we needed it.”
- “Firhaven is very spacious, with great facilities and in a good location. Good parking and nice outside seating.”
- “The property suited our needs perfectly with plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms, and a good sized kitchen. The cottage was decorated very nicely and had everything we needed (plenty of cooking utensils, crockery etc). The location of the cottage was also great only with only a short walk (a few minutes) to the pub, beach and shops.”
- “Very enjoyable holiday”
- “A well equipped house in a good location which suited our family needs. We would return to the house again.”
- “Spacious property and the large hallway was particularly helpful when getting back with the pushchair. The drying room with beach equipment and wetsuits was unexpected and very helpful. The location could not have been better - a few moments walk to the small village, to both beaches and the lake.”
- “Excellent property with plenty of space, a short walk to the beach and all local amenities.”
- “The house was large enough for the 12 people who were there for the greater part of the week. We never felt crowded. There was also a lovely patio for eating out. The position of this property is ideal for a 3 generation get together. So much to do in Anglesey and such lovely beaches.”
- “A well furnished and well-equipped cottage with very friendly and helpful owners. It is just minutes walk to Rhosneigr centre and two fantastic beaches. There is a big enclosed patio plus a nice sheltered lawn area. One or the other was in the sun all day.”
- “Absolutely loved this holiday and the house was brilliant for a group of our size (12 University Students). The local walks were fantastic and everything was in walking distance.”
- “The house is close to the village centre and the beach. There are plenty of places to eat and drink in the village.”
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day trips to Dublin), and the city of Bangor within easy travelling distance. Close by is the Anglesey Race Circuit, great for lovers or car and motorbike racing, while on the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.