- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A lovely, detached, coastal holiday cottage set on the edge of the vibrant village of Rhosneigr, on the stunningly scenic Isle of Anglesey.
This stylish and welcoming Rhosneigr cottage boasts spacious accommodation in a superb setting, just yards from the golden sandy beach, making it an ideal base for families or a group of friends.
This Rhosneigr cottage has a well-equipped, bespoke kitchen with dining area, where you can prepare delicious meals whilst socialising with your guests, before retiring to the sitting room to relax in comfort in front of the lovely open fire.
The bedrooms at this Rhosneigr cottage consist of a family room with a double and single bed, a twin with an extra single futon bed, and two doubles, one of which is on the ground floor, to provide flexible sleeping arrangements to suit all parties.
On long summer evenings make the most of the large lawned garden and decking area with a refreshing drink or barbecue whilst the children play on the safe, sheltered lawn.
Rhosneigr is a popular seaside village, where you may wish to try your hand at windsurfing or kitesurfing, or simply spend time sunbathing on the sandy beach.
Other attractions on the Isle of Anglesey include the Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, the Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle.
This delightful Rhosneigr cottage is a wonderful retreat to relax and unwind in, or enjoy the many local activities on offer, at any time of year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x twin with extra single futon bed, 1 x double, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 9). Utility room with shower and WC. Sitting room (seats 7) with open fire. Drying room.
- LPG central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- Washing machine and freezer in utility
- 4 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, CD/radio, iPod dock, Nintendo Wii, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for open fire can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars with additional free roadside parking
- Rear enclosed lawned garden with decking, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: There is an 18" drop off the decking area, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: The 1st floor double bed is accessed from one side only.
- Last minute
- “Super Family Holiday”
- “The cottage/House is beautifully equipped with all modern gadgets, including washing machine , Freezer Cooker/Hob, Microwave. A Utility Suite including toilet and shower, ideal for the downstairs double bedroom. We had 6 Adults, 2 Teenage Children and a Baby. (Even a Cot Bed and High Chair are provided. and it has 4 Double Bedrooms, one of which is a twin. It is very well sited and is just a walk away from a beautiful Beach. It was an ideal location for a family especially where 1 of the families had travelled from Northern Ireland, via Belfast to Holyhead. Thoroughly recommended.”
- “Lovely comfortable stay at this well equipped house.”
- “Location was great just a few minutes to the beach. The house was really comfortable and really well equipped. A number of Tv's was useful and it was great there was a nintendo Wii to keep the kids amused. Would definately return to this property if we wanted to stay in Rhoneiger again.”
- “Great cottage, great location, would go back.”
- “I stayed at the cottage over Easter week with my husband, 9 month old daughter, Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister in law and two teenage nieces. The accomodation was large enough for the whole family with great bedrooms and large communal areas to seat all the family. The cottage is well equipped with a lovely kitchen and lounge area and the added advantage of a garden and decking area. The area itself is wonderful being a short stroll from the beach and a short stroll into the town where there are a few shops and restaurants. The beach area is wonderful offering lovely walks and it was very quiet during the time we were there. The downside for some maybe the RAF base which is very close by and jets are taking off all throughout the day which are very noisey. For our group this just added to the charm of the area and we enjoyed seeing the jets flyover in different formations. There is plenty to do in the area and we visited some wonderful castles and areas of wales and would definitely return to this area to explore it somemore. All in all a very good holiday and very good well located accomodation.”
- “We loved this place! The property was excellent for a large family break. It was well maintained and really felt like a family home. The owner was very accommodating and easy to deal with. Rhosneigr is a lovely little place as well!”
- “Such a great location with regards to the beach”
- “Great for the whole family, of all ages. House and garden were particularly safe for young children to play (even had a stair safety gate). There was plenty of room and well thought out amenities to make our stay comfortable. Sitting on the decking with a beer and BBQ as the kids played - it couldn't have got any better.”
- “Good location with easy access to the beach. Nice Restaurant within walking distance. Good local facilities and fantastic views.”
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day trips to Dublin), and the city of Bangor within easy travelling distance. Close by is the Anglesey Race Circuit, great for lovers or car and motorbike racing, while on the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.