- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
A stunning, contemporary, detached cottage situated close to the centre of Rhosneigr in private gardens.
Boasting coastal views from many windows, this stylish Rhosneigr cottage provides luxurious accommodation that will delight holidaymakers.
Spacious throughout, this cottage has five quality double bedrooms, comprising of two doubles, one boasting an en-suite with a Jacuzzi bath, two twin rooms, a large, second floor king-size double bedroom, and a spacious first floor sitting room with a Juliet balcony; ideal for relaxing with friends and family late into the evening.
The children have a separate snug room where they can play, which has the benefit of a double sofa bed, and there is also a large kitchen/diner featuring a delightful ornamental Rayburn and patio doors, which lead out to the enclosed rear garden with built-in barbecue; ideal for entertaining and relaxing after a day enjoying the wealth of watersports available in the area.
Situated down a quiet drive, this Rhosneigr cottage offers an enviable village location, as well as quality accommodation.
Sitting between the two superb sandy beaches in the village you are spoilt for choice whether to join the kite and windsurfers on one beach, or the bodyboarders and surfers on the other, or maybe just find a quiet cove and enjoy the tranquillity and scenery that abounds.
So whether you want an activity-packed holiday or just to spend time with your nearest and dearest, this wonderful Rhosneigr holiday home is the perfect choice!
Over three floors. Five bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 2 x ground floor twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 10). Utility. First floor sitting room. Snug (seats 4) with double sofa bed on request.
Oil central heating. Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, DAB radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot, highchair and stairgate on request. Off road parking for 8 cars/watercraft. Front garage for bike storage. Enclosed front lawned garden. Enclosed rear lawn and patio with furniture and built-in BBQ. Sorry, no pets and no smoking. Shop and pub 3 mins walk. Beach 5 mins walk. Note: Check-in is after 4pm. Note: One of the ground floor twins is accessed down an internal step.
- “Beautiful house, very spacious, perfect location”
- “Just returned from a week’s stay at Ranford. There were three families in total, 6 adults and 5 children aged 10 months to 4 years. We found that the house was lovely and spacious to accommodate us all. The furnishings were beautiful and it had everything you could possibly need. We spent most of our time in the kitchen/diner enjoying the large patio and garden. The garden area was lovely for the children, totally enclosed and safe. The snug was a welcome addition for the children and we used it as a TV/playroom for them. The house was really close to the small town and we easily walked down to the beach and had a look around the shops. We enjoyed a meal out at Sandys Bar and the Oyster Catcher. We are hoping to return very soon.”
- “Great house and location”
- “We booked this house during kids holiday so was more than we wanted to pay but when we got there it was worth every penny. Glad we spent a little more the standard was great. Plenty of room for all 10 of us you could easily get space on your own if you wanted to. It was good to have a village and a couple of pubs nearby. The 4 kids had a great time and enjoyed the house as much as the adults. We went in October but we would love to come back in the summer for the nearby beach and use of nice garden and patio”
- “Fabulous house, great village”
- “Beautiful house over 3 floors, plenty of bathrooms and toilets. Large dining kitchen where we spent lovely evenings and 2 lounges so there's always somewhere peaceful. Good garden and terrace where the little ones rode their bikes & scooters. Lovely friendly owner and neighbour too. Rhosneigr is a lovely village, we went just after the end of the season so it was fairly quiet but still shops and restaurants open. Fabulous beaches and dunes on the doorstep - and don't miss a meal at the wonderful Oyster Catcher.”
- “Had a wonderful week at Ranford, photographs didn't do it justice. Very spacious for our party of 8 adults and 4 children. Very tastefully decorated and we loved the pictures and beachy artifacts. Lovely patio and bar-b-que area and the property was very handy for all the local amenities and 2 beaches.”
- “Beautiful, well presented holiday home”
- “We arrived home from Ranford just a couple of hours ago, and are already missing it! A lovely bright house, tastefully decorated, that gives the instant feeling of being "home", even if just for the week. Our large group (7 adults, 2 children) included grandparents and a toddler - everyone was very comfortable throughout the week, with ample space to spread out whether it be around the large kitchen table in the beautiful nautical themed kitchen (complete with everything we could possibly have wanted including a slow cooker!!), in the large living room upstairs with gorgeous views of the sea and the mountains, or in the well tended lovely garden area with built in BBQ. We all agreed that Ranford is the nicest home we have ever "lived in", and would go back tomorrow if we could! Guestbook full of lovely comments from previous guests too which is always a relief to see on the first day ;) Thankyou!”
- “Ranford is a beautiful house. Very spacious, lovely decor. I would certainly recommend ranford to friends and family .Excellent .”
- “A stunning, comfortable, spacious and light house with fabulous views in a wonderful location. Close to beaches, a lake, shops and restaurants. We had a fabulous holiday.”
- “A beautiful well equipped house, truly a home from home. Had a lovely range of equipment and cannot think of anything which was not readily available in the house. Would highly recommend Ranford for large families/groups of friends. The second sitting room was a great bonus although there was a huge area and plenty of seating in the main sitting room.”
- “The house was lovely and contained everything we needed. The location is very good, within walking distance of the beach. We were greeted at the house and made to feel really welcome. We loved our stay and look forward to hopefully making a return visit.”
- “The house was perfect for what we needed and to a very high standard throughout. There was plenty of room for all the people that went.”
- “A lovely house, perfect for us our children and grandchildren, especially the lovely kitchen/diner with doors onto the terrace and garden. Rhosneigr is a quiet resort with lovely beaches. The owner seemed very friendly and helpful as was the very pleasant neighbour who came to greet us just after we arrived.”
- “The standard of accommodation was fantastic and the welcome we had was lovely. Perfect.”
- “We had a lovely relaxing holiday in a home-from-home style setting. The house had everything you could think of to make our stay comfortable & inviting. Rhosneigr is a lovely little village near a couple of beaches.”
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
The popular seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the beautiful west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and magnificent sandy beaches. The village has a varied history including a 6th century church, tales of smugglers, famous off-shore shipwrecks and from the Edwardian era it has been a fashionable holiday destination. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day-trips to Dublin), and the City of Bangor within easy travelling distance. On the island you will find Pili Palas Butterfly Farm, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Beaumaris Castle. Boat trips around Puffin Island offer the chance to see nesting puffins and guillemots, or cross to the mainland and enjoy Victorian Llandudno’s shopping, restaurants and dry-ski slope, Snowdonia mountains and the beaches of the Llyn Peninsula.