- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A luxury mews Church Bay cottage, renovated to an exceptionally high standard, enjoying 180-degree vistas across the bay from the first floor living area.
This Church Bay cottage provides modern, stylish, contemporary accommodation, with amazing sunsets and panoramic views for miles around, as well as providing doorstep access to the delights of the seaside; the Blue Flag sandy beach is a few hundred yards away from this Church Bay cottage, with the Lobster Pot restaurant, local pub and scenic Anglesey Coastal Path all within easy reach.
Enjoy watersports at Rhosneigr, take a day trip to Ireland, or simply laze about on the beach.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fully-fitted Neff kitchen with dining area and patio doors. Utility. First floor sitting room with sea views and small study area.
Gas central heating. Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, LCD TVs with FreeSat and DVD in all rooms, WiFi. Fuel and power inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Off road parking for 2 cars plus boat. Enclosed lawned garden with decking and garden furniture. Two well-behaved pets welcome. Sorry, no smoking. Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk. Please note: Check-in time is 4pm at this property. Note: No stag/hen parties, or similar.
- Last minute
- “An Fab cottage”
- “Lovely cottage set in a beautiful location with wide views of the sea from the south westerly facing kitchen/diner and living room. All we needed was there on arrival; milk, tea, coffee, cakes. Flowers on the table and sparkling wine chilling in the fridge. Well supplied kitchen and bathrooms (no need to bring washing up liquid, cloths, tea towels, dishwasher tabs, hand wash, loo roll etc). The short walk to Curch Bay beach only took a couple of minutes, once there we found a friendly award winning cafe that make giant cream scones, fresh sandwiches and yummy chips. Just across the way is the wellknown Lobster Pot restaurant. Beach great for rock pooling, sandcastles, swimming, body boarding, beach games (when the tide is out) and relaxing, behind a windbreak if a little breezy, the perfect British beach holiday based in a great little cottage - highly recommended”
- “Peace and tranquility”
- “On arrival we were delighted to find a welcome pack which was greatly appreciated. The cottage was fabulous in every way, the views were wonderful. It was a pleasure to wake up there every morning. The location was quite secluded, as there was no one staying in the adjoining cottages when we were there which mean't we had the place very much to ourselves. My wife loved the kitchen which was very well fitted out, obviously equipped by a keen cook.”
- “Excellent location”
- “Lovely welcome pack on arrival, which was only the start of the attention to detail we found in this cottage. We could not fault it. Nicely furnished and decorated with everything you could want. One regret was as it was November it was a bit cold to sit in the garden to enjoy the sea view. We will definitely be going back. P.S. our dog daisy loved it too. Ray and Vivienne Calderbank”
- “The ultimate in luxury and comfort!”
- “Absolutely loved everything about our stay at Bwythyn Bach. The accommodation was built to a very high specification with every need and want catered for. The location was perfect for views, walks and day trips in the car. Our booking was very straightforward and all the necessary paperwork emailed to us promptly. Would love to stay here again especially as we were able to take our dogs with us, this was a really big bonus and much appreciated.”
- “Sheer Heaven”
- “The location and overall standard of the accommodation was exceptional. The owners had obviously taken great care with the internal furnishings and the views from the upstairs lounge were excellent. The welcome goodies were totally unexpected but very much appreciated - again the owners had surpassed themselves. This was our visit to anglesey which was a sheer delight and the first holiday using Sykes. We were very impressed and would certainly use your Company again.”
- “Well equipped holiday cottage with fantastic views”
- “The cottage is well equipped for four people but not suitable for couples with young children if they like to have their bedrooms close by. The twin bedroom is on the ground floor whilst the double, master bedroom is upstairs off the sitting room. The laminate floors throughout the ground floor caused us severely disturbed nights as we were often woken by our restless dog pacing about the hall outside our bedroom door! The views from the property across to Holyhead are amazing and the small garden with deck and picnic table is quite adequate however we would have liked a barbecue to have been provided. It was lovely and peaceful when we were there but can imagine that if Bwthyn Awel, the 5 bedroomed property adjoining had been occupied it could potentially have been quite noisy. I would recommend this cottage for off peak and out of school holiday times. We had trouble with the front door lock at first but a quick email to the owner had the lock replaced the following day.”
- “Relaxing house with fab sea views”
- “The cottage was as advertised and clean, comfortable with stunning views from the sitting room. Lots of walks from the front door. Cafe in Church Bay was fab - Lobster Pot less so. Definitely wouldn't recommend a visit there :(.”
- “Beautiful cottage in a great position! We really enjoyed our stay.”
- “The house was very comfortable and the location and views were great.”
- “Views from the cottage outstanding. An ideal base for touring in a quiet location.”
- “Excellent place to chill and relax with stunning vista to sea. I would have no hesitation in recommending this property to anyone. Excellent value for money.”
- “The property was fantastic with amazing views. Finished to a really high standard.”
About the location
Holyhead 13 miles.
Church Bay nestles on the stunning north west coastline of Anglesey, boasting a superb seafood restaurant and a Blue Flag sandy beach, renowned for its safe, family fun, excellent kayaking, fishing and birdwatching. Close by, the village of Llanfaethlu provides a local shop and a Post Office (open on Tuesdays and Thursdays). Wales' only working windmill is within easy reach, providing an opportunity to see corn being ground the old fashioned way, while the surrounding countryside boasts excellent fishing, birdwatching and coastal walks, with climbing on offer in Snowdonia. Indulge in fabulous watersports, including kitesurfing, diving and sailing at the stunning Rhosneigr beach, or enjoy 18 holes at a choice of three local golf courses. Spend the day at Anglesey Sea Zoo, visit the historic town of Beaumaris with its medieval castle and array of shops and restaurants, take a boat trip past Plas Newydd Mansion or indulge in a day trip to Ireland. A wonderful, year round holiday location for all to enjoy.