- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A delightful, detached, stone-built Benllech cottage, only a 250-yard stroll from the sandy Blue Flag beach.
This charming cottage is set in half an acre of mature, secluded gardens with a babbling brook running through the grounds.
The beach and Anglesey Coastal Path are only a stone's throw away, and Benllech's bustling shops, pubs and restaurants are only a 2-minute stroll.
This eco-friendly cottage offers ground floor accommodation with two great-sized bedrooms, modern open plan living accommodation and a fantastic conservatory running half the length of the cottage, offering splendid sea and garden views.
Access from the conservatory allows you outside to enjoy peace and tranquillity on the terraced patio and lawns whilst you relax and listen to the sound of the stream running through the garden.
If you enjoy walking you can access the 125-mile Anglesey Coastal Path from a private gate at the bottom of the garden, and may even spot a seal or dolphin in the bay whilst out and about.
Whatever you choose, you will be delighted with everything this cottage has to offer.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin by arrangement) with TV, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double by arrangement) with sofa. Shower room with double shower, basin and WC. Kitchen leading to dining area and sitting area. Utility. Large conservatory.
- Oil central heating with electricity generated from voltaic roof panels
- Double electric oven, ceramic touch hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike and kayak storage in shed
- Wet suit etc
- drying area
- Lawned garden with patio area, herb garden, wildlife pond, mature trees, stream and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Blue Flag beach 250 yards
- Note: Suitable for children aged 12 and over only.
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafés front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.
Note: Suitable for children aged 12 and over only.