- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A spacious, single-storey, detached house set on a peaceful development, within five minutes’ walk of Benllech’s beautiful Blue Flag beach on picturesque Anglesey.
Offering well-equipped holiday accommodation with bright and airy rooms and sea views from the sitting room, front bedroom and front lawned area, this delightful Benllech cottage occupies a fantastic coastal location, and is a wonderful choice for friends and families looking to discover Anglesey’s supreme natural beauty.
This cottage offers a welcoming sitting room with dining area and a cosy woodburner, a perfect addition after a breezy day on the beach.
There are three stylish bedrooms and along with the main family bathroom, is a wet room, which can also be accessed through the garage, meaning it’s ideal for showering after a sandy day by the shore, or an afternoon spent exploring the many curious coves and rock pools hidden along the coast.
Outside, the pretty gardens offer sanctuary after busy days brimming with activity, and provide the ideal spot for alfresco meals in the sun.
Golfers will appreciate the local course on the outskirts of the village, or why not spend an afternoon ambling along the beach on horseback with the local riding club?
Whatever you choose to do whilst staying at this superb cottage, you will be planning your return holiday before you leave.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable garage for bike and kayak storage
- Front lawned garden and rear lawned garden with enclosed patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 6 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Garden is tiered with 4 stone steps, care should be taken and children to be supervised
- Note: Portable ramp provided for easy access to cottage via patio doors or from the wet room linking to the kitchen, may be suitable for guests with limited mobility
About the location
Red Wharf Bay 1.5 miles.
Benllech has a beautiful, long and sandy beach, much favoured by families, with a slipway allowing easy access for all. A variety of shops and cafés front the beach, with a picnic area to the side, whilst the village centre offers more shops, pubs, hotels and restaurants. The setting promises to suit every taste, with the village itself ideal for family holidays, whilst the rural setting offers peace and easy access to the coast, rural Anglesey and of course the spectacular mountains of Snowdonia.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute