- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached stone-built conversion of a former farm building, in a fantastic hillside location on the outskirts of the marina village of Y Felinheli, just 5 miles from Caernarfon.
Overlooking the beautiful Menai Straits and Isle of Anglesey beyond, Penrallt Cottage is decorated and furnished in a pleasing combination of traditional and contemporary styles.
The patio area is perfect for relaxing, dining alfresco and enjoying the spectacular view.
A cycle path runs just 2 minutes from the property, while within a mile is the Plas Menai National Watersports Centre, with indoor swimming pool.
This wonderful location offers stunning sandy beaches, cascading rivers and waterfalls.
Discover famous castles, mountain railways, the Snowdonia National Park, beautiful Llyn Peninsula and the Isle of Anglesey, all within travelling distance.
Note: This property is adjacent to Ref. 3779, and together they accommodate 8.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath with hand shower, basin and WC. Shower room with large shower, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with cast iron gas stove.
- Central heating with cast iron gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, widescreen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Patio area with garden furniture, BBQ on request and views over Menai Straits
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins downhill walk
- Note: Part of this walk is across fields and is not recommended for the infirm
- Alternative route along road takes 10 minutes.
About the location
Bangor 3 miles; Caernarfon 5 miles; Llanberis 6 miles.
Y Felinheli, formerly know as Port Dinorwic, is situated on the beautiful Menai Strait between the historic town of Caernarfon and the cathedral city of Bangor. Home to a small, established yachting marina with an interesting lock (allowing boats to enter or leave before cruising down the Straits to the open sea), this small village also has a couple of pubs, a restaurant and cafe in the dock area, a shop and Post Office, a beautician, a hairdresser and several great restaurants on the nearby Island of Anglesey. Visitors to this lovely region are spoilt for choice, with stunning Snowdonia, the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, or the sandy beaches of the Isle of Anglesey all within easy reach.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute