- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A delightful, traditional end-terrace cottage, ideally located in the popular tourist village of Tyndrum in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland.
This Tyndrum cottage provides comfortable accommodation, and is a great base for families or friends wishing to explore this stunning part of the country.
This cottage in Tyndrum offers flexible sleeping arrangements with three zip/link bedrooms, two on the first floor and one on the ground floor.
Your lovely Tyndrum cottage also has a sitting room and a kitchen, which has access to the rear lawned garden, plus to the front of this Highlands holiday home there is a seating area, across a quiet road set on the banks of the river.
It's location near the centre of Tyndrum means this Highlands cottage is within easy access of all the facilities that this bustling village has to offer, as well as being in the middle of some of the most spectacular walking and cycling scenery in Scotland.
With the West Highland Way passing through the village and the spectacular Rannoch Moor and Glencoe a short drive away, there is plenty to appeal to the walker or cyclist.
A charming Tyndrum cottage superbly located for exploring the Highlands.
Three bedrooms (zip/link, can be twin on request): 2 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front seating area accessed across the road
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Stairs to the first floor are steep
- Note: A small river runs through the rear garden, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: The front seating area is situated across a road, and there is a low fence with a drop off down to the river
- Note: Cottage situated next to the main road through the village, some traffic noise may be experienced.
About the location
Crianlarich 5 miles; Inverary 27 miles; Callander 35 miles; Oban 36 miles.
Sitting within the stunning Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, and with the Gaelic name Tigh an Druim, meaning ‘the house on the ridge’, Tyndrum began life on the drovers’ routes bringing cattle from the Highlands to markets in central Scotland. Its importance for travel in the Highlands is still apparent today with two railway stations and two petrol stations feeding the popular road, which divides just north of the village to go to either Oban or further north over Rannoch Moor. Tyndrum boasts a Tourist Information Centre, a couple of restaurants, a pub and the famous Green Welly Stop, which contains a shop and restaurant and is always popular with visitors. For walkers, the West Highland Way passes through the village and continues north to the majestic Rannoch Moor and spectacular Glencoe. Visit Ben Cruachan and the power station situated inside the mountain, or take a trip to Inverary on Loch Fyne and sample some delicious seafood. You can even try your luck hunting for gold as there is a history of gold mining in the area. Tyndrum is an ideal base for your Highlands holiday.
- Last minute