- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
Inveraray 10 miles.
Cosy terraced cottage overlooking beautiful Loch Fyne and near Inveraray in Scotland’s stunning Argyll and Bute region.
With a sun room and balcony overlooking the loch, this is a charming cottage for a couple who wish to relax amidst wonderful scenery.
You enter up a set of two steps straight into the sun room which has a folding table giving you a spectacular panorama as you dine or enjoy a drink.
A further couple of steps bring you into the main living accommodation with a kitchen and sitting area around an open fire.
There is also a double bedroom and a shower room.
Step outside and down onto the shore and watch the changing scenery of Loch Fyne.
If you are lucky enough you may spot some basking seals.
A short stroll will take you to a tea room and nursery where you can enjoy a morning coffee.
Visit the historic town of Inveraray and tour its famous jail, or spend a day visiting spectacular fairy tale castle and grounds of the Duke of Argyll.
Explore the amazing Crarae Gardens with its eye-catching gorge, cliffs and Himalayan style woodland or step back through time and visit Auchindrain township for a glimpse of Scotland’s rural past.
There are all the usual attractions that Argyll has to offer such as superb walking and cycling, as well as golf and an abundance of fishing.
A cosy shore side cottage offering something whatever the season.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with sitting area and open fire. Sun room with dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/ radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear balcony and steps down to shore
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 6.5 miles
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be limited
- Note: The front door and car parking spaces are open to the A83 and there may be some associated noise
- Note: There are 2 steps up to the front door and 2 internal steps between the sun room and the living accommodation
- Note: Children should be supervised at all times when outside due to the proximity of lochside and main road.
About the location
Lochgilphead 24 miles; Oban 37 miles;
Inveraray is the traditional county town of Argyll and was founded in 1745 by the Duke of Argyll. It sits on Loch Fyne and alongside the spectacular rebuilt Inveraray Castle. The town was designed to accommodate workers on the castle estate, a woollen mill and also fishermen in the booming herring industry. Many of the properties today are of great architectural significance and are protected. As well as the castle, the town today boasts many tourist attractions as well as an array of shops, restaurants and cafes. The infamous Courthouse and Jail, a floating museum converted from a former lightship. Visit the spectacular National Trust Crarae Gardens or attend the Highland Games. There is superb walking, cycling and fishing in the hills surrounding Inveraray and also the Cruachan Power Station, located inside a mountain. Oban is a pleasant drive, as is Kilmartin with its Neolithic stones. There is an abundance of attractions and all surrounded by amazing scenery.