- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oban 15 miles.
A stylish end-terrace 19th century stone cottage located on Easdale, the smallest permanently inhabited island in the Inner Hebrides, 15 miles south of Oban.
Tastefully renovated and decorated throughout, this delightful cottage is an ideal retreat either for enjoying the tranquillity of this undeveloped island or as a base for exploring the beautiful and historic Argyll mainland.
This cottage has three bedrooms, the main double being on the ground floor and a further first floor double and twin.
The open plan living area at this cottage is well equipped and has a fitted kitchen, dining area and cosy sitting room with a multi-fuel stove and French doors, plus outside is an enclosed south-facing walled garden.
Easdale offers a peaceful getaway as no cars are allowed with access to the island via a five minute ferry crossing.
Stroll along the shore, visit the Folk Museum or climb the hill to admire spectacular views of the Firth of Lorn and surrounding islands.
The lively town of Oban is close by and well worth a day trip, plus on your way, you will cross the 200 year old 'Bridge Over the Atlantic'.
A delightful Easdale cottage offering an ideal place to relax.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric central heating with storage heaters in dining area and sitting area and multi-fuel stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, CD/radio, WiFi, landline phone for outgoing calls, on an honesty box basis, selection of books, games and CDs
- Fuel, power and all fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- No cars allowed on island, parking is available on the mainland
- Front lawned garden
- Rear lawned garden and patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile (includes 200 yard ferry transfer), pub 2 mins walk
- Note: No cars are allowed on the island
- A short open ferry crossing is required to reach property with a return trip costing £1.70
- Note: The first floor is accessed via steep open ladder stairs
- Note: The first floor double and twin bedrooms both have sloping ceilings.
About the location
Fort William 45 miles; Glasgow 95 miles.
The bustling town of Oban rests amidst the picturesque hills surrounding Oban Bay, on the stunning west coast of Scotland and offers an abundance of bars and restaurants catering for all tastes and budgets. The town's beautiful streets are awash with a wide choice of shops and boutiques, whilst the Oban Distillery is easily accessible occupying a central position within the town centre. Take a trip to the Scottish Sealife Sanctuary situated on Loch Creran, offering crystal clear waters inhabited by a variety of enchanting marine creatures. The tiny Isle of Lismore is just a short ferry ride away, boasting a wealth of wild flowers and home to 130 differing species of birdlife, whilst the Isles of Mull and Iona are a great location for a day trip. An ideal base for a unique and unforgettable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute