- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Irvine 1 mile.
A ground floor apartment in a traditional, terraced property, with open views over the esplanade and estuary in the Ayrshire town of Irvine.
Finished to a high standard, including feature ceiling roses and original corniced plasterwork, this Irvine cottage apartment offers lovely welcoming accommodation for all visitors.
The interior is contemporary and comfortable, and this Irvine cottage apartment is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the scenic views from the quiet sitting room.
A small, neat, shared garden to the rear of this Irvine cottage apartment gives opportunities for BBQs and dining alfresco.
Walking directly from the gate of this Irvine cottage apartment, guests can enjoy the esplanade, appreciate the views over the estuary, or relax in one of the harbourside coffee shops.
This Irvine cottage apartment is within a short drive of some of the key beaches on the Ayrshire coast, not to mention historic castles and top-quality golf courses.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with dining area and sofa bed. Elegant sitting room with electric fire and esplanade views.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking generally available for 2 cars in front of the property
- Small shared rear garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and railway station 5 mins walk.
- Last minute
- “fantastic, airy apartment”
- “what an amazing apartment, right on the harbour front in Irvine. it had everything you need for a comfortable stay. the only problem i had was the bed. at 4ft 6in it was too small. i am used to a king size bed. especially in summer when it is hot. apart from that i would definitely stay here again”
- “This was such excellent value for money and so much nicer and roomier than we had expected.Spotlessly clean, nice decor etc. Local amenities were within easy reach, shops, restaurants etc. Nice view of the river.”
- “Great place for great price”
- “Had a lovely garden area and was just as described. Great view when you walk out and see harbour. Cozy and great if you want to pack light since it has washer and dryer. Would like to say dont paralell park (is legal to though) and park across the way since our rental car was hit within first hour of paralell parking there. Still gem with many great sites in and around Irvine.”
- “The property was lovely, spacious and suited our needs. Would definitely book this property again.”
- “Back at Riverview for the third year in a row. Had stunning views and an ideal location close to town, shops and the train station, not forgetting the marvellous Ship Inn. It has everything we could want, and more. Roll on next year for another visit.”
- “The location was excellent. A lovely flat which was larger than expected, the high ceilings were beautiful. The bathroom was great - the shower was consistently hot, not interrupted by other water usage and the pressure was perfect.”
- “Great base for a holiday exploring surrounding area and watching the Commonwealth games. Clean and spacious and very well kept.”
- “Lovely location and we felt very much at home in this lovely spacious apartment. Everything we needed was provided in the property and very convenient for local shops and the train station to catch trains into Glasgow.”
- “This is our second visit to Riverview as we have family in Irvine it is a perfect base for us to visit them and still have our own space. The views are spectacular and you are close to the shopping mall in one direction and the beach in the other. The fact that I have booked again for October says it all !!”
- “This was our second stay at Riverview, it was every bit as enjoyable as our first time there. Clean, comfortable and in a great location, would happily stay again.”
- “An ideal property for comfort and location, perfect for people without own transport.”
- “Warm and comfortable house with lovely view. Very convenient for good shopping and transport links.”
About the location
Troon 5 miles; Prestwick 8 miles; Ayr 12 miles.
Irvine is a Scottish 'new town' and the largest settlement on the north Ayrshire coast. There is a pretty harbourside walk, which takes in various features including an old crane, which highlights Irvine's former industrial heritage. There are coffee shops along the harbourside, a good local pub - The Ship Inn, a Maritime Museum, and the town also has a leisure centre with ice skating, indoor bowls, swimming pool and fitness facilities. For shopping, the Rivergate Shopping Centre is home to over 60 stores. Further afield in Ayrshire visitors can enjoy the history of Dundonald and Culzean Castles, play a round of golf at one of the many good courses in the area, or spend the day at one of the lovely beaches. In fact, the town of Ayr lies 12 miles further south along the coast and itself offers fine beaches and an esplanade. There are also good opportunities for hillwalking and cycling.