- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A traditional, detached cottage situated in the scattered village of Glencoe, 14 miles from Fort William.
Set close to spectacular mountain scenery, Ivy Cottage offers two light and airy bedrooms and a lawned garden, great for alfresco dining.
The surrounding countryside is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts with a variety of tourist and historical interests available, whilst the nearby villages boast a fine selection of shops and places to dine.
With many great walking opportunities on offer throughout the area, fantastic climbing on the challenging Glencoe Mountain or at the indoor ice climbing centre at Kinlochleven and The Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary at Barcaldine, this great location has something for all the family!
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x family room with 1 x double and 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire. Note: Low doorway to stairs.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with basic Satellite, DVD, CD player/cassette/radio, small library of books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear lawned garden with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles, beach 1 mile
- Note: There is a caravan at the side of the garden, which is in occasional use.
- Last minute
About the location
Fort William 14 miles.
The peaceful village of Glencoe sits at the western end of Loch Leven and boasts a scattering of houses and a lovely Inn offering excellent food and refreshments. A popular centre for hill-walkers, climbers and holidaymakers alike, the surrounding area hosts a variety of activities, including many great walking opportunities and an abundance of wildlife not to be missed! Take a trip to the National Trust Visitor Centre to discover the ancient history of the area, travel across the Ballachulish Bridge to nearby Fort William, or follow the coastal route south along the shores of Loch Linnhe to Kinlochlaich Gardens, Barcaldine Castle or the Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary, where rescued seals are nursed back to health before being returned to the wild. A fantastic location for all the family!