- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Dunoon 4 miles.
This is a charming ground floor cottage apartment, superbly located on the seafront near Dunoon on Scotland's beautiful Cowal Peninsula.
With spectacular sea views from the front rooms and garden, this Dunoon cottage is ideal for a couple or for two friends wishing for a break near the sea and amidst some dramatic scenery.
All ground floor, this Dunoon cottage has wheelchair access and a double bedroom that can be converted to a twin bedroom on request.
There is also a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a kitchen with a dining area.
To the front of this Dunoon cottage is a decked area where you can sit and enjoy the magnificent open views across the Firth of Clyde.
The nearby village of Innellan offers a Post Office and a popular bar/restaurant.
Dunoon is four miles along the coast and provides a full range of facilities, shops, bars and cafés.
As well as the wonderful scenery which is ideal for walking, cycling and sailing, this Dunoon cottage is the ideal place for visiting the Benmore Botanic Gardens, with its arboretum and avenue of awesome giant redwoods.
This is an ideal Dunoon retreat for a quiet coastal break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decked area to front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 3 mins walk, shop 4 miles
- Note: This property is suitable for accompanied wheelchair users with wide internal doors and shower facilities
- Please contact the owner for more details
- Note: Due to a steep gradient from the street to the cottage entrance, this property may not be suitable for unaccompanied wheelchair users or for elderly carers.
About the location
Glasgow 36 miles.
The traditional resort town of Dunoon sits on the Cowal Peninsula in Argyll on the west coast of Scotland. Accessible by both land and sea, the trip to Dunoon can either be a ferry crossing over the Firth of Clyde, considered to be one of the best sailing areas in the world, or by a drive through spectacular scenery of dramatic mountains and lochs, each more breathtaking than the last. The area boasts a full calendar of events from food and music festivals to sailing regattas and a Highland Gathering reputed to be the largest and most spectacular in the world. Dunoon itself boasts many bars, coffee shops and restaurants offering local seafood as well as a high street of mainly independent shops offering a refreshingly different shopping experience. Benmore Botanic Garden is well worth a visit with its walled garden, imposing Giant Sequoia trees and hillside walks affording views over Holy Loch, renowned for its shipbuilding tradition and which, for many years, was a US Navy submarine base. With excellent walking, sailing and scenery to be enjoyed, and Glasgow just an hour and a half's drive away, there is something to delight everyone in this truly beautiful part of Scotland.