- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Kinlochleven 0.3 miles.
A modern, spacious detached cottage, enjoying an elevated position overlooking the village of Kinlochleven, with views of the Mamore mountain range beyond.
This is a delightful single-storey Kinlochleven cottage, with a pleasant balcony to the rear allowing you to savour the spectacular scenery.
A quality property with an en-suite, fitted kitchen and bright, welcoming sitting room, this Kinlochleven cottage is well equipped and comfortable, perfect for families.
With excellent walking from the doorstep to the Mamore mountain range and Ben Nevis, the amenities of Kinlochleven, the beauty of Loch Leven itself, plus the opportunity to try ice climbing at Ice Factor, this Kinlochleven cottage is an ideal base for exploring the majesty of the Highlands.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- White meter central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private roadside parking in front of property
- Decked balcony with furniture, BBQ and village and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Property accepts max. 5 (inc. infants)
Note: Property accepts max. 5 (inc. infants).
- “Fantastic chalet, fantastic views”
- “We could not have asked for a better chalet. The views were beautifull, the village was small but the people and pub were very friendly. Very clean and cosy. A daily visit by a little vole on the veranda for his daily bread was lovely. I would recormend this location and chalet to anyone visiting the Highlands. A visit to Ben Nevis is a must and also the steam railway (Harry Potter) from Fort William. A always research any property we visit and again I was not let down with Sykes.”
- “wonderfull place to stay!!!”
- “we have just retuned from staying a week at this superb chalet, it has everything you need for a perfect holiday, a real home from home, stunning views of the surrounding mountains and local village, a deer wandered into the garden on two occasions. The local people are so friendly and helpfull, our car broke down and every one was so kind, we are looking forward to returning in two weeks when we can pick our car up, (hopefully). No matter which direction you take the views are breathtaking!!!”
- “Great base”
- “This accommodation was ideal for a family with two large double bedrooms and a single; well decorated but could do with a bit more kitchen equipment. Located above the village and within easy reach of local shop and fairly indifferent pub. We enjoyed our stay and did see the deer in the garden much to our surprise. Kinlochleven is not all that inspiring but is a great base to explore superb surrounding countryside.”
- “Perfect retreat for a walking holiday”
- “Superbly appointed comfortable chalet overlooking the mountains and perched high above the village of Kinlochleven.The chalet is adequately furnished to make a perfect retreat with many walks within the area, local shops and a good pub a mere five minutes walk away.Must mention the owner Callum who is the perfect host making our stay enjoyable.”
- “Lovely and spacy chalet in a quiet location with excellent views”
- “the location is suberb , just outside de village and with splendid views on the mountains”
- “"Opening the curtains to stunning snow capped mountain views was amazing. The chalet was a good base within easy drive of Fort William and other tourist destinations. For wildlife lovers there are plenty of birds close by and we had a Pine Martin near the back door eating kitchen scraps."”
- “We loved the warm welcome, and the location. We are planning on going again.”
- “Absolutely a delight and the owner was a gem. Would emphasize how easy it was to get to is bus service to the village. It was off the beaten path yet worth it and we came all the way from the west coast of the United states.”
- “Location of the chalet, great views of surrounding hills and good car parking. A perfect location for local scenic walks.”
About the location
Fort William 22 miles; Oban 40 miles.
The picturesque village of Kinlochleven lies below towering mountains at the end of Loch Leven, regarded as one of Scotland's prettiest lochs, and boasts an abundance of fantastic walks, including the celebrated West Highland Way, together with excellent fishing opportunities and a wide variety of watersport facilities. There is a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants to satisfy every taste and budget, and visitors can enjoy indoor climbing at The Ice Factor, the world's largest indoor ice climbing facility, which offers an array of courses and activities. Glencoe, a mere 7 miles away, is set amidst some of the finest scenery in Europe and offers superb mountaineering, snowboarding, fishing and sailing opportunities, as well as fabulous craft centres and the fascinating Folk Museum, a visitor centre portraying the story of the Massacre of Glencoe. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts and for those seeking peace and tranquillity.