- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This neat and well-presented semi-detached cottage occupies a convenient central location in the village of Kinlochleven, within easy walking distance of excellent local services and facilities.
This Kinlochleven cottage has been refurbished to a good standard and makes a cosy holiday home for a family or small group of friends.
Set over two floors, this Kinlochleven cottage has mountain views and a sitting room that has been furnished with leather settees, large TV and a wall mounted coal effect fire.
The well-equipped kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom complete the accommodation at this Kinlochleven cottage.
Outside, this Kinlochleven cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a front and rear garden with furniture.
The pretty village of Kinlochleven is located at the end of a beautiful sea loch and is surrounded by excellent scenery ideal for touring, walking, climbing and fishing.
Kinlochleven village is home to The Ice Factor offering the ultimate day out for both adults and children.
For enhanced services the town of Fort William is 22 miles away and boasts excellent shopping, recreational and dining out facilities.
This welcoming Kinlochleven cottage is situated in a fantastic location.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with additional pull out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, PlayStation 2, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front and rear lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 5 mins walk.
- “Top locatie”
- “Het huisje ligt aan het eind van Loch Leven. In het dorpje Kinlochleven zijn pubs, restaurants en een kleine supermarkt . Je kunt er heerlijk wandelen. Het huisje was prima. Bedden okee. Lekkere douche en voor de liefhebber een apart bad. Er is een flinke TV en dvd - speler, ook staan er films die je kan kijken. Meeste actiefilms. Een sfeer haard geeft gezelligheid en ook nog warmte. Wij hebben geluk gehad met het weer, de eerste druppel regen viel pas bij het inpakken van de auto. Heerlijk gewandeld en whisky geproefd. Top vakantie”
About the location
Fort William 22 miles; Oban 40 miles.
The picturesque village of Kinlochleven lies below towering mountains at the end of Loch Leven, regarded as one of Scotland's prettiest lochs, and boasts an abundance of fantastic walks, including the celebrated West Highland Way, together with excellent fishing opportunities and a wide variety of watersport facilities. There is a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants to satisfy every taste and budget, and visitors can enjoy indoor climbing at The Ice Factor, the world's largest indoor ice climbing facility, which offers an array of courses and activities. Glencoe, a mere 7 miles away, is set amidst some of the finest scenery in Europe and offers superb mountaineering, snowboarding, fishing and sailing opportunities, as well as fabulous craft centres and the fascinating Folk Museum, a visitor centre portraying the story of the Massacre of Glencoe. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts and for those seeking peace and tranquility.