- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
An immaculately-presented end-terrace cottage on the outskirts of the former fishing town of Creetown, in beautiful Dumfries and Galloway.
Luxuriously appointed throughout, this cottage has three bedrooms, two with zip/link beds, including one that boasts an en-suite shower room.
The spacious open plan living area offers a superb sitting area, dining area and a well-equipped, fitted kitchen which opens onto the rear patio.
Outside is a large shared lawned garden with a BBQ, an ideal place to unwind after a day spent exploring.
This superb cottage is an excellent base.
Note: This property can be booked with Ref. 939501, together they sleep 10.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas underfloor central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared enclosed lawned garden with patio, summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Salmon fishing on River Cree can be arranged with owner prior to arrival
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceilings in first floor bedrooms
- Note: Intermittent mobile phone signal.
About the location
Newton Stewart 7 miles; Gatehouse of Fleet 12 miles; Wigtown 13 miles; Kirkcudbright 18 miles.
Creetown, originally called Ferrytown of Cree, is a small town in the Dumfries and Galloway region of south west Scotland. The town was once a fishing village and is now perhaps best known for being the centre of filming for The Wicker Man and also for its Country Music Festival. Creetown is home to the Gem Rock Museum, a shop, Post Office, pub and restaurant, and is just seven miles away from Newton Stewart, which offers visitors to the area several shops, takeaways and bars. Situated just south of Creetown is the Galloway Forest Park with over three hundred square miles of beautiful scenery, world class mountain bike trails and the first Dark Sky Park in the UK. Gatehouse of Fleet is just a little further, and five minutes from there are sandy beaches making this a lovely area to visit when on holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute