- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A detached, modern studio cottage in the village of Meppershall in Bedfordshire. Offering compact and cosy, well-designed accommodation, this stylish Meppershall cottage has everything to hand and enjoys bright modern furnishings, a well-equipped kitchen area and a comfy corner sofa, which can be converted to offer an additional bed. A spacious wet room off the kitchen area completes your Bedfordshire studio accommodation. A wonderful Bedfordshire cottage retreat, ideal for a couple.
All ground floor. Open plan accommodation with one double bed, fitted kitchen with sitting area with double sofa bed. Wet room shower with basin and WC.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared use of large enclosed lawned garden with football pitch, patio area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Max
- 2 adults.
Note: Max. 2 adults.
- Last minute
- “Welcoming, Quiet Getaway For Two!”
- “Owners were very welcoming, made us feel just at home! The apartment was amazing, more than you can expect! Clean, tidy and very accommodating, with all you need, from entertainment facilities to kitchen essentials! The location is quiet, 30 mins bus journey to nearest center in Hitchin, a car is convenient, be warned very tight roads! Local pub and post-office, 2 min walk from apartment, very beautiful and quiet area perfect for a getaway for a couple, wanting a quiet week alone...”
- “Comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful owner, interesti”
- “Owner could not have been more helpful. Use of owners outside spa pool, very pleasent. Very good facilities in the bungalow. Shared drive with owner. Bakery, pub and shop in the village. Close to Shuttleworth aircraft collection and other historic properties. Beautiful countryside.”
- “An extremely peaceful property with splendid village and surroundings. Most delightful owners of the property. Will definitely recommend to relatives neighbours and friends.”
- “We LOVED staying at the Dolly in Meppershall. It's a truly beautiful, quiet, tranquil location, out of the way of just about everything, which is what we wanted. The local grocery and bakery within walking distance made for a nice outing each morning for me and the village is so beautiful. The owners are friendly and available if you need anything. The cottage has everything needed for us and we liked being able to make our own meals etc. This was perfect.”
- “A very charming purpose built property whose owners were very friendly and helpful.”
About the location
Bedford 13 miles; Woburn 15 miles.
Centrally placed in the heart of the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside, perched on a ridge, is the large village of Meppershall, which runs along a high street of approximately one mile. The village of Meppershall has some fine historic buildings, which include the half-timbered 17th century Meppershall Manor, the remains of a castle and its attractive village church. Meppershall has a pub, village bakery, general store, Post Office and a regular bus service between Bedford and Hitchin and to the nearby railway station at Arlesey, from which a 30 minute train journey to London can be enjoyed. The local area offers many attractions including the nearby Shuttleworth Collection of early aircraft and cars, the beautiful gardens at The Swiss Garden and the Birds of Prey Centre. Spend a day in the attractive village of Woburn, which offers interesting shops, a variety of eateries and a varied calendar of events throughout the year including rallies, concerts and fairs. Woburn is also home to the world famous Woburn Safari Park and the beautiful Woburn Abbey and gardens, and, for the more adventurous, the tree-top experience that is Go Ape! This lovely area has something of interest for every family member to enjoy.