- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
Newquay 6 miles.
A terraced property set in mature grounds on the award-winning holiday resort of Atlantic Reach.
Superbly located for touring Cornwall, this cottage is the ideal base for an active holiday, or a relaxing break, being close to some of the finest beaches in the country.
Situated at the end of a terrace and benefiting from parking right next to the property, this lovely cottage is entered through the French doors into the open plan living area, complete with sitting and dining areas, as well as a well-equipped kitchen.
Upstairs are two comfortable bedrooms, one double and one twin, along with a family shower room.
Outside is a patio with table and chairs, ideal to relax in the sunshine at any time of day.
The facilities at Atlantic Reach include bars and restaurants, indoor kids soft play centre, adventure play area, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a 9 hole pitch-and-put golf and football.
There is also a WiFi cafe, large gym and luxury spa, together with an entertainment programme and children’s activities.
Venture into Newquay and enjoy all it has to offer, as well as the magnificent coastline with endless beaches to choose from.
The rest of Cornwall is also within easy reach including the world-famous Eden Project only a short drive away.
With so much to do and see, this is a holiday home that offers the perfect break whatever time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- (permit required, collect free from on-site reception) Front patio with furniture
- On-site facilities inc. outdoor/indoor swimming pools, the leisure, beauty and fitness centre (with gym, beauty spa, bars, a restaurant and a playground), Jacuzzi, steam room, indoor play area, pitch-and-putt golf, tennis, games room/arcade and launderette (approx
- £5 per large wash, approx
- £1 per 15 mins in dryer)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Seasonal on-site bar
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Additional charges apply at beauty centre, golf (£5 per person), indoor play area and tennis racket hire (£2 per person)
- Note: Restaurant and spa not open at certain times during winter - please contact site reception for details
- Note: The on-site entertainment is in summer seasons and during school holidays
- Note: Outdoor pool available during the summer months only
- Note: Pool and some gym facilities are for use by over 16s only, unless supervised by an adult - please contact site reception for details
- Note: When arriving on-site, please sign in at the front desk to receive your parking permit.
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Newquay is the home of the UK’s surf scene, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a watersports paradise. The town, with its shopping centre, zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. For avid walkers, the South West Coast Path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches. The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 14 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, as well as the Eden Project, can be reached in half an hour. Picturesque St Ives and the Tate St Ives gallery is around an hour's drive or a train ride away. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, it’s the perfect touring base.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute