“The lodge was really nice in a good ...”The lodge was really nice in a good position with fields at the rear, the cottage was extremely well equipped and clean, though a mettress needs renewal as bumpy on one side .
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Newquay 6 miles.
Superbly located for touring Cornwall, close to some of the finest beaches in the country and only six miles from Newquay, this spacious, privately-owned open plan holiday home is set on the award-winning holiday resort, Atlantic Reach.
Situated at the end of a terrace, benefiting from parking right next to the property, this is the ideal base for an active Cornish holiday, or a relaxing break.
Walk up the drive, past the patio and enter the cottage through French doors into the living room, with its 50'' HD TV with DVD player with surround sound, to ensure your evening entertainment is top notch.
Also on the ground floor is the kitchen and dining area, whilst upstairs are two double bedrooms and a shower room.
Outside, the patio at the front of the cottage is a wonderful place to sit and relax at any time of day, or for somewhere even more secluded, head to the back of the property where a patio, complete with table and chairs, awaits you.
The Atlantic Reach holiday resort has three swimming pools, including the main indoor pool open all year round within the central leisure complex, a large outdoor pool which is open in the summer, plus a children's pool.
The Indigo spa has its own hydrotherapy pool as well as a Jacuzzi, a sauna and a steam room and if you like to stay active, the on-site gym offers guests using the membership offered by the owner, the opportunity to train in one of the largest and best-equipped gyms in Cornwall!
With so many wonderful facilities on site to enjoy, and the delights of the Cornish coastline so close to hand, this is the ideal base for a well-deserved break, at any time of year.
Two double bedrooms (one with TV). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric coal-effect fire.
- Electric heating with electric wall panels in bedrooms and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs (one with surround sound)
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car (permit required, collect free from on-site reception)
- Front and rear patios with furniture and lawned areas
- On-site facilities inc. outdoor/indoor swimming pools, the leisure, beauty & fitness centre (with gym, beauty spa, bars, a restaurant & a playground), Jacuzzi, steam room, indoor play area, pitch-&-putt golf, tennis, games room/arcade & coin-operated launderette
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Seasonal on-site bar
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: No Stag/Hen parties or similar
- Note: Restaurant and spa not open at certain times during winter - please contact site reception for details
- Note: The on-site entertainment is in summer seasons & during school holidays
- Note: Outdoor pool available during the summer months only
- Note: Pool and some gym facilities are for use by over 16s only, unless supervised by an adult - please contact site reception for details
- Note: When arriving on-site, please sign in at the front desk to receive your parking permit
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £60.
About the location
Holywell 6 miles; Perranporth 8.5 miles; Truro 14 miles; Padstow 14 miles.
Newquay is the home of the UK’s surf scene, boasting three major beaches, the National Surf Centre and an endless supply of rolling surf, making it a watersports paradise. The town, with its zoo, sea life centre and varied selection of restaurants and pubs, also promises a holiday to remember. For avid walkers, the South West Coast Path passes in both directions along a stunning coastline of high cliffs, hidden coves and yet more beaches. The quaint harbour and fishing village of Padstow is just 14 miles away, while Truro, with its museums, cathedral, restaurants and cobbled streets, as well as the Eden Project, can be reached within 45 minutes. Picturesque St Ives and the Tate St Ives gallery is around an hour's drive or a train ride away. In fact, because nothing in Cornwall is far from Newquay, it’s the perfect touring base.